Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. (708 Views)

Revealed: Kim K Nudes Were Sent To Jay Z …(see Pic) / Criminal Behind ASUU Strike Revealed Herself*pics* / I Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by vowiski(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2010
After many many accusation and counter accusation in the Nairaland cabal. many for kosovo and only few supported his sack. was shocked though. so the resolution come be say, he will continue but will loose 40% of his salary to aisha2, since they can not remove her as she was just deployed. i wonder if Kosovo used jazz, cos it was a sure thing before, he was to be SACKED!
more info coming soon.
Vowiski branded for truth

this is my last info o, my spies are being suspected, when the thing die down, i will be back.
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by chosen04(f): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
40% of what amount?
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2010
Vowski, why don't you just give it up?
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by vowiski(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2010
Use ur head jo, Dem say nairaland is worth N44 million, oya divide and substract. my spies say i should not disclose the amont, but u can use ur head na. Nigeria self.
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by vowiski(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2010
OMO IBO carry ur wahala go one side jo. i talk to u?
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2010
[s][/s]
vowiski:

After many many accusation and counter accusation in the Nairaland cabal. many for kosovo and only few supported his sack. was shocked though. so the resolution come be say, he will continue but will loose 40% of his salary to aisha2, since they can not remove her as she was just deployed. i wonder if Kosovo used jazz, cos it was a sure thing before, he was to be SACKED!
more info coming soon.
Vowiski branded for truth

this is my last info o, my spies are being suspected, when the thing die down, i will be back.
[s][/s]so kosovo dey use jazz.how true could that be.vowiski must be jobess,i guessed.
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by chosen04(f): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

[/s][s]so kosovo dey use jazz.

He only asked a harmless question!.

~Bluetooth:

.how true could that be.

You never can tell until you investigate. Why not do that rather than just discard it.

~Bluetooth:

vowiski must be jobess,i guessed.

How can that guy be jobless? Free lance jouralism, spying and info. gethering are legit Jobs.

Seriously, this guy deserves to he heard. He maybe be passing a useful info. via poor medium
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by Sunofgod(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2010
Is that an official Nairaland policy - Women to earn 40% of what a man earns?

Kosovo = N50,000 per day - 3 hour shift

Aisha2 = N20,000 Per day - 12 hour shift
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by naijaswag1: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2010
After many months of retaining the incompetent Yarduiac Kosovo(whose bogus grammar laden post almost crashed my laptop),I hope Aisha2 will bring a new dawn to this political section.
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by vowiski(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2010
Bluetooth hasn't it occurred to you that  i prefere infraRed to u. DEY go jo. bad bele
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by slap1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2010
Vowiski = Becomricch?
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by mistakay: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2010
locked tongue
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by bibiking1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2010
The only trait that supercedes your enthusiasm is your stupidity and lack of regard for our sense of decency!
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by chosen04(f): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2010
bibiking1:

The only trait that supercedes your enthusiasm is your stupidity and lack of regard for our sense of decency!

Meaninlessily meaningful Grammar!!!

Are you afarid to quote/mention who are you refering to?
Re: Revealed. Aisha2 To Earn 40% Of Kosovo Salary. Kosovo Will No Longer Resign. by kosovo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
Vowiski must be living in obscurum. To a magnus maior maximus extent, Vowiski is fast becoming a tool. I have no option than to put your account in a state of pello pepulli pulsum.
Locked! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Incredible 52 Toothed Human! / S Ex For Food / Worst Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.