Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (61004 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by loadedvibes: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Him definitely don Bleep her tire before him finally agree to marry
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by okerekeikpo: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
U mean the guy bleeped ur toto for straight 8yrs? Babe you are finished
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by dlaw70(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
she got no alternative that's y she waited
she ugly tho.

Don't need any like from anybody

2 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by hooklover: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
I love ladies like this that remain no matter wat .instead of d mentality of ladies jumping from here to there saying sister A date for 3yrs nothing I can't west a ring more than 6months.
Always on look put for new guy no patience at all..

1 Like

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Divay22(f): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wow.
I celebrate with you dear... Same way am still praying for my friend o
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by dewaskillz: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
You can't imagine the pressure and ridicule she had to endure. Maybe within the two years sef the guy might have also played out some errant behaviour.
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by 12345baba(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Marriage and dating different o. Wish her the best
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by r2beez(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Many people on nairaland no get joy. When they see post like this, they feast on it. Community of bad belle people.

1 Like

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Kerianejim(f): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
All the best in your preparations.
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by doyinbaby(f): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheHistorian:
How many pregnancy(ies) did she abort?? grin
wetin concern you
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Inspire01: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
AlvanT:
So who exactly are you? Samwise Gamgi, Frodo or Bilbo Baggings? grin
She is Smiggle
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by rhetorical17: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:

She aborted 3, But she failed to abort your sense and spirit of hatred and jealousy.
God bless u..some people re just full of hatred..i think he deserves more!!..he's a classic fool

2 Likes

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Badonasty(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
A Nigerian lady, Ijeoma Okafor Chiadi will in few weeks finally tie the nuptial knot with her 8-years Boyfriend after being engaged for 2 years.

Sharing her jaw-dropping pre-wedding photos, the excited bride-to-be called out friends who tagged her 'lord of the rings', telling them "We are Finally Getting married".

Ijeoma posted:

See beautiful pre-wedding photos below

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/12/called-lord-rings-lady-set-wed-boyfriend-8-years-pics

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Patience is a virtue
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Papadoh(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lord Of The Rings ke? Naija people no get chill at all lol.
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by castrol180(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
After the sufferness of the lady's fat V what else. The guy even used style to press the boobs in one of the pre wedding pics
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by AlvanT(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Inspire01:
She is Smiggle
E weak me bruh

1 Like

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Sparkles003(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
They dated so long that they now look alike.
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Lovemeforme(f): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
undecidedis that why you got pregnant? come close, who is the baby's dad?always congrat....no body...I repeat nobody should quote me biko
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by lastclaire4(f): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
forreelinc:
yea she get ugly smile na why the man be dey find alternative.
my guy na to carry your cross o life no easy
How could you be this wicked
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by forreelinc(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
lastclaire4:
How could you be this wicked
just being a realist buddie
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by crackhouse(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
She's not beautiful that's why she had no option than to wait. forget about the love and chemistry whatever she's talking. i am sure she added money to this wedding to make it happen as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by salmonkas178(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
True love hard to find. wish you guys everlasting joy
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by lamalang(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
lords of the ring? Seriously? Hahahahahaahahaha the whole of this country are savage
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:

She aborted 3, But she failed to abort your sense and spirit of hatred and jealousy.
my father my father, dis 1 is strong
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by NnamdiN: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hehehe she was classmate in highschool.
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
them fit each other.. short and handsome guy with a manageable wife. God bless una Union.
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by SpockFederation: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
makeuping Na fraud....e don tay too na...how dem no go call u the Queen of the ring....but I thank God for Ur life sha say at the end Na marriage God take crown ur lord of the rings...
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by NNature(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:

AH!
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by 9ja083: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
forreelinc:
yea she get ugly smile na why the man be dey find alternative.
my guy na to carry your cross o life no easy

You see why I said you can never please the world. She waited for him for 8yes. Despite all olds, she waited for him to come up. May be the guy was poor and she choose to wait for him. She was called names because she's not materialistic lady.
Had it been she left the guy during the hard times, you will still call her names.
Identify your problem.
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by brookz: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Him go Shine ur Congo very well on ur wedding night. Just like dis dude here.

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by 9ja083: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
crackhouse:
She's not beautiful that's why she had no option than to wait. forget about the love and chemistry whatever she's talking. i am sure she added money to this wedding to make it happen as soon as possible.

See as you jealousy the boil. Whoever God has bless no man will be able to stop it. De there de talk, make God the bless ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.