Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Accommodation! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Accommodation! (602 Views)

Which State Has The Cheapest Accommodation In Nigeria / Hostel Accommodation For Unaab Pre Degree Students / Looking For Accommodation In Surulere (Aguda - Ijesha) Axis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accommodation! by Gramsci: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
Please NL,i am searching for accommodation,infact someone that can "harbour" me in a decent and conducive environment in Lagos for a period of six months.please i have 300.000 naira to pay for this service.please i am a young man of 35 years old with every sense of civic living and reciprocate respect of understandings,actually i am trying to carry out some feasibility studies in Lagos in the areas of import and export for wood,furniture's, farming equipments,wine and spare parts for trucks.please don't hesitate to contact me if you are in the position to assist on this proposal,with the Email address below.thanks in anticipation for the co-operation

Mr Edegan. Email:luckynigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Accommodation! by xplicitpro: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2010
By their Fruits You shall know them, if u v such a huge amount for 6mnth ,then go and lodge in an hotel,
Re: Accommodation! by Gramsci: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2010
@Explicitpro,definitely yes they shall know them,but i this case i am proposing in a very reasonable way to fellow enlightened NL to assist me in this situation.infact that amount can not give me an en suite miniflat from the different adverts i have seen here.you should know too that i am not a desperate man.please NL anyone in the position to help should not hesitate and i am ready to meet up to any kind of legitimate guarantee to satisfy my demand.

Mr Edegan, Email:luckynigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Accommodation! by Kalamaya: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
Search from a reliable source
Re: Accommodation! by benny24: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2010
you mean you don't have any relation or friend that you can squat with for the period? well i can afford to get you a self contain for that amount if you are interested email me at okekeben_2002@yahoo.co.uk or hala me at 08023892142
Re: Accommodation! by Kalamaya: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2010
Goodluck.
Re: Accommodation! by Gramsci: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2010
you mean you don't have any relation or friend that you can squat with for the period? well i can afford to get you a self contain for that amount if you are interested email me at okekeben_2002@yahoo.co.uk or hala me at 08023892142.

I will give you a call immediately i arrive by weekend.thanks
Re: Accommodation! by Gramsci: 3:51pm On May 05, 2010
Hi NL,actually i want to thank every one of one that has shared some good advice with me regarding how i can get a place to reside and be able to carry out my work in Lagos.i have got a place now.thank you all for your time.looking forward to do other businesses with you on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

3br Duplex For Sale @ Ojodu Lagos 20million / New 5br Marble Finished With Jaccuzzi,p.o.p,granite,bullet Proof Door At Lekki / 3 Plots Of Land Fenced With Gate At Idiagbon/bashorun Village-6m Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.