Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? (1805 Views)

Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander / Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) / Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Mariinee:
If I had replied on time? Did I ever reply and I didn't know?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Gofwane(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Not again undecided

Will there ever be an end to these meaningless threads ?

Never!! So long as data subscription remains affordable, nepa continue to bring light, petrol for generators is being sold, kids & bush people continue to have access to smart phones, these threads will continue to be created. In fact they will multiply in numbers
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? by Reelectbuhari: 12:41pm On May 16, 2018
Mynd44:
I will ban you and nothing will happen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you and buhari are threat to democracy...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Say You Trust Your Partner? Check It Out Here! / Man Share Shocking Chat With Abuja Bigbabe Begging him of how to do money Ritual / Beware Of This Guy He Is A Rapist In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.