Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila (29078 Views)

Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by itchie: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Dem don dey expose dem self
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2017
almighty gods of yoluba.
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Northernonyenku(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Just imagine where they discuss full naija mata! Inside one man bedroom..we have been scammed for a long period

2 Likes

Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Heylius(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Make upto 30$ a day check my signature and thank me later.
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by link2ok22: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2017
efighter:

The same people that used over 3,000,000 stubborn Biafran pigs and idiots like you for pepper soup and suya in 1967, and 50 years after the Python is still dancing in your potopoto region.

The tin pain this one wella..

Tinubu is a bloody criminal and a crook grin

Go and die

2 Likes

Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by jaymichael(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2017
The only reason Dogara emerged speaker was because of Saraki's emergence as Senate president. He is seen as a Yoruba man although geopolitically North Central. A Yoruba cannot be Vice President, Senate president and speaker at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by frankwyte: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2017
I thought he said he does not want automatic ticket for anybody? Na wao! This APC guys self, I think you guys drank in the cup of lies and decept...

Always very incoherent! I hail una
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by correctguy101(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Bede2u:
Thiefnu.bu wont be happy with this news grin

Lol nairaland auto corrects t.hiefnubu as tinubu to show he is their lord and master. But wont auto correct 'Atiku'

Now we know some of the backers of this forum cheesy

Dey there make pant dey wear you... cheesy

Type Boo.harry and see for yourself...
Or try comment on Islamic section and receive the shock wey kill Abacha, make Atiku kneel down for Babangida and even make Obasanjo dance skelewu

I tire for Seun kind of atheism... SMH
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by enyi1: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2017
funlord:

Grown up grand father's? Who have billions to spend on hotels Mansions, jets, yatchs or offices in which they could have held their meeting? But instead chose ones bedroom in the dead of night with no _bitches or wives around?

Anyway make I jejely face front! grin
Tinubu is a gay
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Antoeni(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2017
While saying it now,
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Obec70(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2017
All secret night meetings across Nigeria Holy Ghost �!
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Obec70(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2017
All secret night meetings across Nigeria Holy Ghost fire�!
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by joinnow: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2017
I hope Tinubu don learn.
They just dey sideline Jagaban.
Jagaban fit sideline them too in 2019

Let me stay here and watch cool

Nigeria political film na blockbuster

Everyday shocking revelation. shocked
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2017
bounty007:
typical Afonjas politics..

lured him to his bedroom.. asking him to betray his people.. just like that.

Dogara na bad guy...see as he massage the man ego finish. angry.com fall he's hand grin

Your mouth is badly tooled and sharpened for comedy.
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by BakireBulmaker: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2017
bounty007:
typical Afonjas politics..

lured him to his bedroom.. asking him to betray his people.. just like that.

Dogara na bad guy...see as he massage the man ego finish. angry.com fall he's hand grin

Which Igbo man dead or alive can summon Dogara or any other abokkki for that matter

Flatiyeasterners are nonentities anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by cstr1000: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2017
efighter:

The same people that used over 3,000,000 stubborn Biafran pigs and idiots like you for pepper soup and suya in 1967, and 50 years after the Python is still dancing in your potopoto region.
The same people?

I think you are talking about the Nigerian army dominated by middle-belt soldiers.

The yorubas is not the Nigerian army. As an ethnic group, you can never dare face the Igbo nation alone.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2017
anonimi:

Na so dem dey do am oh.
Useless cultists, all of them, parading as our leaders looters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026566_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
grin
anonimi:

Na so dem dey do am oh.
Useless cultists, all of them, parading as our leaders looters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026566_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

This is wickedness
looolzz
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by cstr1000: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Okorocha has even started dancing with tinubu's foes in the APC SW. Providing an alternative god-father.

Tinubu's downfall in 2019 would be swift and brutal. Buhari may win but tinubu will lose out badly.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2017
jeffizy:
The politics of Nigeria is full of intricacies.
The 2019 struggle has started already.
the word you are looking for is "intrigues"

2 Likes

Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Meritocracy: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2017
The outcome of meeting between Atiku and Dele Momodu. So wen he didn't step down, has he been arrested or world has end or Gbajabiamila is no more relevant, Yakubu should be pointing out his achievements as speaker by now. It's normal to ask someone to step down in politics Momodu. Meanwhile Tinubu is still in the party today unlike your political prostitute(your paymaster). Anyway you're doing the work they paid you for.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Akolawole(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Absolutely nonsense!

There was an adoption of ' moving a step forward '.

If PDP win 2019 presidential election, common sense principle will be to make Akpabio leader of Senate by virtue of him being minority leader today.

Barnabas Gemade and Femi were to be de facto of their different houses having been minority leaders in the house in the 7th assembly.

The NPDP guys cooked the whole thing up, bankrolled by Atiku and Tambuwal.

No wonder, all of them went to celebrate at Atiku's house that day.

That singular act has become one of the biggest problem of Buhari administration.

Dogara by himself has to look for a way to install Femi as house leader.

Tambuwal just retired to his sokoto governance
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by lost24: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2017
D main character in APC

A true leader that start a party only n wait patiencely

With only lagos. He blive d could change d politics In nigerian and he did. he fought OBJ well
Not like so cowards dat run up n down to different partas. Does coward r not men dat can rule a country well without fear of deir oga on top

He had a dream n he will achieve it 1 day

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by SalamRushdie: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Esseite:
And on another thread... Tinubu was disputing the fact of not conforming with AUTOMATIC TICKETS...

Dont mind the hypocrite
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by double0seven(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2017
What I don't understand: Why did the meeting have to take place inside Tinubu's personal bedroom? I mean, Tinubu lives in a big mansion with many living rooms I'm sure.

Guess, having the meeting in his personal bedroom is supposed to have some kind of symbolic meaning.
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Jbuster: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Bede2u(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2017
correctguy101:

Dey there make pant dey wear you... cheesy

Type Boo.harry and see for yourself...
Or try comment on Islamic section and receive the shock wey kill Abacha, make Atiku kneel down for Babangida and even make Obasanjo dance skelewu

I tire for Seun kind of atheism... SMH
lol the guy na muslim atheist grin
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Femijohn198: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2017
Tinubu your mama, that is the reason you kill your son to sustain more of your life.there is God oo
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by naijawho: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tinubu the man...
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by Mysselff2: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
RealNaijaQuin:

In his biography titled “A Reed Made Flint” written by Ovation Magazine Boss Dele Momodu, which revealed why he went into politics and emerged speaker of Nigeria’s House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara claimed the National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu called him into a meeting in his bedroom, asking him to step down for Femi Gbajabiamila, who represents Surulere federal constituency, Lagos State.

As a matter of fact, Asiwaju (Tinubu) is someone that we respect very much and no one can doubt the sterling role he played in the emergence of APC as a government. Asiwaju had through emissaries sought an audience with me and in deference to him, I went to see him along with a colleague, then Right Honourable Kawu Sumaila. When we got to the Asiwaju, seasoned politician that he was, he asked us to come to his bedroom. We held this meeting in his bedroom!

He appealed to us and said what he only wanted, as a leader, as a political father, was for us to please collapse our campaign into Femi’s and declare our support for him. Asiwaju maintained that, as a matter of fact, support for Femi was a support for him. He said if we supported Femi by extension we were actually supporting him and reciprocating the work he did to ensure APC won the Presidency.’

The Cable reports that Dogara further revealed in the book set to be released on December 26, 2017, that he stood his ground;

Source: http://www.reporter247.org/2017/12/dogara-tinubu-held-meetings-in-his.html

Well we all know how well that request turned out grin grin grin grin

God bless Yakubu Dogara and Bukola Saraki for pouring enuff sand sand for Tinubu garri.Ose grin grin
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by jeffizy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
geometricaxis:

the word you are looking for is "intrigues"
Oh no! You're correct.
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by shaydeenamz(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
reliably i heard dat he even offerd him to sit on d bed bt as,smart as dogara is he told him dat ee dont do such in the north so he sat on d floor,if not we dnt knw wot would have happenef to our amiable dogara
Re: Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila by lereinter(m): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2017
you followed him into his bedroom
why should a sane person do that
bashing from left right centre
all he's thinking of now is convention maybe it will be too late then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts / Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri / Thugs Invade Catholic Church In Lagos, Cart Away PVC Registration Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.