Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,283 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Mohamed Salah Has Been Named BBC Player Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Has Been Named BBC Player Of The Year (341 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year / Napolii's Victor Osimhen Has Been Named Serie A's U23 Player Of The Season / Salah Has 4 Yellow Cards In His EPL Career, 3 Of Them For Taking His Shirt Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Has Been Named BBC Player Of The Year by Newsedge: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2017
Liverpool and Egypt star Mohamed Salah has been named BBC African Footballer of the Year for 2017, The Express reports.

Salah emerged victorious to scoop the prize in a star-studded five-man shortlist.

Among the other contenders were his team-mate Sadio Mane, Chelsea’s Victor Moses, Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Red Bull Leipzig’s Naby Keita.

Moses finished fourth and soon-to-be Liverpool player Keita came fifth.

Salah said, “I have always followed my way, and I want everyone in Egypt to follow my way.

Raed more... http://newsedge.com.ng/mohamed-salah-named-bbc-year/
Re: Mohamed Salah Has Been Named BBC Player Of The Year by Exturzee(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Moses was superb last season. terrorized opponents from his wing back position. won the EPL.
what did Salah really really achieve??

(1) (Reply)

Highlight Swansea City Vs Manchester City 0:4 / Chelsea Close On Man United After Brighton Win / Benefits Of Vertical Jump Training Other Than Better Hops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.