Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:41 AM

Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! (549 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by Jochabed(f): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Honestly, lets say Jesus was to come today. Do you think you will make Heaven or Hell, with what your doing now.
Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmm this question strong o.
Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by LoocheeManuel(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2017
I'm going to hell,i watch things i do,but i stil sin very often,i don't want to miss heaven...i know i will die one day,or any moment,i want heaven

1 Like

Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by bedspread: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2017
LoocheeManuel:
I'm going to hell,i watch things i do,but i stil sin very often,i don't want to miss heaven...i know i will die one day,or any moment,i want heaven
JESUS CHRIST LOVES SINCERE HEART LIKE URS.. HIS GRACE IS AVAILABLE... ASK HIM FOR IT...
DONT HOLD HIS HANDS, BUT ALLOW HIM HOLD YOUR HANDS..... WHEN HE HOLDS U , U CANT FALL..... BUT IF U HOLD HIM, U COULD TAKE OFF UR HANDS...

HEAVEN IS NOT NEGOTIABLE
IT IS OUR GOAL
WE WILL MAKE IT BY HIS GRACE IN JESUS NAME....AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by Jochabed(f): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2017
LoocheeManuel:
I love your sincerity, just make up your mind for christ, and i KNOW HE will help you.
Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by Gggg102(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
what if I say I choose hell?
Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by Jochabed(f): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Gggg102:
what if I say I choose hell?
huh? its horrific.
Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by EmperorHarry: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
None grin

2 Likes

Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by budaatum: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Neither. If Jesus came today, his favourite phrase would be, "Your sins are forgiven". And living would continue. Though, the assumption is a dead Jesus coming back to life, literally speaking.

Didn't the Egyptians believe so much in the resurrection that they mummified their gods and built grand edifices to preserve their bodies? I guess that explains why the son was called out of Egypt. Those mummys were eventually used for manure.
Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Honestly, lets say Jesus was to come today. Do you think you will make Heaven or Hell, with what your doing now.

If we are not raptureable at any given moment, then what we practice is plastic christianity..Heaven all the way !

1 Like

Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
there is no heaven and no hell

"See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind." - Isaiah 65:17
Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
frosbel2:
there is no heaven and no hell

"See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind." - Isaiah 65:17

can there be a new without an old? Think carefully bro!

1 Like

Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

can there be a new without an old? Think carefully bro!

"Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever " - Ecclesiastes 1:4

"He established the earth upon its foundations, So that it will not totter forever and ever " - Psalm 104:5
Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
frosbel2:

"Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever " - Ecclesiastes 1:4

"He established the earth upon its foundations, So that it will not totter forever and ever " - Psalm 104:5

" earth "... being present continous and forever...tense usage.. go read the final chapters in Revelation before you continue on your wrong path.
Re: Heaven Or Hell. Choose!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

" earth "... being present continous and forever...tense usage.. go read the final chapters in Revelation before you continue on your wrong path.

You are confused

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/18 / What Is The Difference Between A Soul Of A Man And The Spirit Of That Man / Why Is There Still Sin In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.