Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (44090 Views)

Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by fykes(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
okonja:

You are so high menh!
okonja:

You are so high menh!
Whatever he is high on must be legendary!
Fela, all Pacino et al will kill to have a sniff
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by anonimi: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
kolaaderin:
They have not been able to steal under Buhari, hence the gathering of vulture.

Babachir stole under who please
Baru of NNPC stole $26 billion with barawo bubu, not so?
If you are joking, please stop it right now.

freeze001:
http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/25/resign-now-corrupt-aisha-yesuf%e2%80%8e-tells-buhari/

The co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls, BBOG, group, Aisha Yesufu, has reacted to President Muhammadu Buhari’s letter to the Senate on why he cannot sack and prosecute indicted Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal.

Recall that Babachir had been alleged to have diverted money meant to fight humanitarian crisis in the North East, and the senate had called for his arrest and prosecution.

But Buhari, on Monday had explained why he cannot honour the senate’s report calling for Lawal’s arrest, prosecution and sack.

In her reaction, Yesufu called out the President, saying the reason for his defense was because he was corrupt.

In a series of tweets on her Twitter handle‏@AishaYesufu , she called on Buhari to resign.

She tweeted: “Does the President need the senate to even sack d SGF? You must not only talk tough. You must act it.

“It’s surprisingly amazing. President Buhari that was using sachet of milk and beverage now carrying teapot in London. Wahala dey.

“I will rather die imprisoned for saying the truth than become Defender of the Corrupt like President Buhari.

“Democracy is not fraud. The win for me was that we changed a sitting government and we would again Insha Alla.

“If Pres Buhari @MBuhari has any shred of honour, character & integrity he should RESIGN. Enough of the damage that might last a generation.

“If President Buhari can clear someone that stole 200m from vulnerable IDPs in this type of recession, then imagine what he would have done in abundance.

“Either Babachir looted on behalf of Buhari or President Buhari has looted more and Babachir has evidence or PMB is going senile.

“In Nigeria when one is poor one is faceless, nameless and voiceless. President Buhari whom the poor supported massively just reaffirmed it.

“Rich Nigerians must get fair hearing. The rest can be lynched for whatever reason on the streets. Whatever you do, don’t be poor in Nigeria.

“In Nigeria it seems stealing is not crime. It’s stealing small amount or stealing while you are poor or with no connection that’s the crime.

“Rich Nigerians must get fair hearing. The rest can be lynched for whatever reason on the streets. Whatever you do, don’t be poor in Nigeria.

“And I would give up on it if you actually stood up for him.”

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by lost24: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Is tym 4 our political thieves to change der mind ooo

And choice in power or change which 1 is beta ooo

D new chairman can't not achieve d result but he will try.

I feel 4 our nation oooo
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Annie939(f): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
buhari come and see your boys ooo
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by LasGidiOwner: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Osetigo

Does Buhari still need an oracle to tell him that PDP is taking over ASO ROCK?

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Gkemz: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
In politics, there's no permanent enemy or friend. If only the masses will understand and stop killing themselves for these politicians.
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Saraki and dino melaye are they still in APC or what.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by sexiestharam(f): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
donphilopus:

People like you are supposed to be in the romance or sexuality section talking about sex. I don't know what you're doing here. It's your time though; enjoy it. As from mid 2018 when most of the nairaland political heavyweights are back, you'd crawl back to where you belong.

Who in his or her right senses would believe that Saraki and Dino Melaye's defection to PDP would affect Buhari negatively if not a political novice? For your information, Dino Melaye rode on Buhari's popularity to become a senator today. There was no way he would have won Smart Adeyemi if not for Buhari's popularity!
Dear donphilopus, because I am a woman doesn't mean I should be in the romance or sexuality section only. There are young women like me who are politically alert and want a change. I only aired my opinion. What u think about politics is your own business but you have no right to tell me what section I should be in on nairaland! You have no moral justification for that! Choose your words wisely. I guess you are one of those myopic minds who believe that a woman's place is only in the kitchen and in the other room. Please wake up to the new millennium. We are not in 1984!

6 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by kolexy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
veekid:
Saraki will forget say e get case with the bereau now; juz misbehave and Tinubu will trigger the pending with the CCB

I don't understand why you are dragging Tinubu into Saraki's matter. Is Tinubu the President?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by dreamworld: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pope22:
I love PDP

Nigeria has 36 states, buhari and ojukwu altogether has 12 letters. 1960 was Nigeria's independence and there are 6 days from monday to saturday. Remove the 6 from 1960 and add it to 52 weeks in a year and see that biafra has 6 letters. Now, since buhari and ojukwu has 12 letters, it means each has 6 letters. Obama has 5 letters, which means USA when added to Ojukwu will give 6 letters. Yoruba and Hausa has 11 letters together, 52 weeks in a year minus 1960 gives you East and North which means buhari will give you 6 letters while ojukwu will give you 6 letters also. From all these calculations, by the time you realise you are just wasting your time, you must have wasted your time reading meaningless things because you see buhari and ojukwu in it.

Remember, ojukwu has 6 letters, buhari has 6 letters, so

---------------------------------------------------------------
The sex organ of a man is soft, but when a woman touches him, it becomes hard.

Lesson of the day:
It is women that make things hard for men.
U
Wisdom will not kill me....

Lol

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Ratello: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
sexiestharam:

Dear donphilophus, because I am a woman doesn't mean I should be in the romance or sexuality section only. There are young women like me who are politically alert and want a change. I only aired my opinion. What u think about politics is your own business but you have no right to tell me what section I should be in on nairaland! You have no moral justification for that! Choose your words wisely. I guess you are one of those myopic minds who believe that a woman's place is only in the kitchen and in the other room. Please wake up to the new millennium. We are not in 1984!

Epic response from a lady with a beautiful heart! Educate him more please nigga is still evolving cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by MONITZ: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
veekid:
Saraki will forget say e get case with the bereau now; juz misbehave and Tinubu will trigger the pending with the CCB

Jagaban doesn't have that power,u guys give this guy too much hype that he doesn't have/deserve ,the aura and awe around him have since been removed and he is like a chicken without feathers confined to continue his dominance in his region of south west. He was thrashed silly by the Northern Oligarchs when he wanted to stretch his luck far by deciding who gets what in this government.So say another thing abeg u...

His party members re only consoling him by calling him "National leader",what constitutional role does this title have in his party?,zilch if u must know, the guy was trounced and conditioned lest he gets a federal visit .. Karma is indeed a biatch..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by figment232(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Saraki and his houseboy, Dino don't fool me. They were planted by Atiku for his selfish interest against the will of the party. I foresee them moving back to the PDP early 2018. PDP's greatest undoing will be fielding Atiku as their Presidential candidate.
Guy are u a learner?its an open secret nah.
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by frankwyte: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
No wonder Ameachi is having blood pressure and looking for those prayer warriors! Wike and co really hit the bull's eye.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by PHILipu1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
They have tasted the almighty Buhari and just realized he is all about Recession, Hardship and poverty...

Atiku to return us to path of progress...
They have seen that looting under Buhari will be difficult for them and no more Ghana most go bags in the national assembly like during PDP era.

I think the earlier Dino join PDP the better for him because Yahaya Bello will use everything he can use to make sure that Dino will not even win APC primary to contest for senate.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by shallysgirl: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin Why wickedness grin
FrenchWay:
In saner climes, all these politicians with bad records would be ashamed of the camera.
How I wish Aishatu from Yola would visit the venue with her explosive belt.
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by opribo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
They don't tell a deaf man that the market is over, when he sees others packing their goods he will follow suit.

The APC contraption is crumbling fast. No matter the late hour lobbying of asiwaju and obj soon Jagaban will remove his people.

My worry is that these people are desperados. Normal voting can't get them out knowing all they did to get into power. They are the type that can endanger our democracy once the tide is up against them.
We must be vigilant.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by shallysgirl: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigeria's political clime is one of no ideologies.
PDP is no different than APC.

Atiku is a worse choice than Buhari.
I'd prefer the dullard ruining us than Atiku ruling us.
Most importantly, I wish for a revolution.
Lies.Atikulate we are bro smiley
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
They have tasted the almighty Buhari and just realized he is all about Recession, Hardship and poverty...

Atiku to return us to path of progress...
omo stop am
ati wetin
dt one wee sell ds country on olx
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by shallysgirl: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pope22:
I love PDP

Nigeria has 36 states, buhari and ojukwu altogether has 12 letters. 1960 was Nigeria's independence and there are 6 days from monday to saturday. Remove the 6 from 1960 and add it to 52 weeks in a year and see that biafra has 6 letters. Now, since buhari and ojukwu has 12 letters, it means each has 6 letters. Obama has 5 letters, which means USA when added to Ojukwu will give 6 letters. Yoruba and Hausa has 11 letters together, 52 weeks in a year minus 1960 gives you East and North which means buhari will give you 6 letters while ojukwu will give you 6 letters also. From all these calculations, by the time you realise you are just wasting your time, you must have wasted your time reading meaningless things because you see buhari and ojukwu in it.

Remember, ojukwu has 6 letters, buhari has 6 letters, so

---------------------------------------------------------------
The sex organ of a man is soft, but when a woman touches him, it becomes hard.

Lesson of the day:
It is women that make things hard for men.

Wisdom will not kill me....
Foolish comment. tongue
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by mrpackager(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Is getting interesting
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
MONITZ:

Jagaban doesn't have that power,u guys give this guy too much hype that he doesn't have/deserve ,the aura and awe around him have since been removed and he is like a chicken without feathers confined to continue his dominance in his region of south west. He was thrashed silly by the Northern Oligarchs when he wanted to stretch his luck far by deciding who gets what in this government.So say another thing abeg u...

His party members re only consoling him by calling him "National leader",what constitutional role does this title have in his party?,zilch if u must know, the guy was trounced and conditioned lest he gets a visit .. Karma is indeed a biatch..
Bruuuuuuutalitttttyyyyyyyy grin grin
savage
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Lordspenzo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=veekid post=63212444]Saraki will forget say e get case with the bereau now; juz misbehave and Buhari will trigger the pending with the CCB[/quo
Just so you know, saraki is too big for Buhari to bring down, left to Buhari, saraki would be in jail now, but saraki is too big for Buhari and the APC
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Meritocracy: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Let them defect, they have forgotten that major decision is in the hands of voters. Saraki that didn't even win his ward during last local government election. If we put rigging out of Nigeria election by using electronic voting system most of these people would have been history and politically irrelevant. Someone like Saraki and Dino can never win 2% of total vote without rigging.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Ezumakingsley(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
I don't know if nigeria politices is about democracy or politics of the belly.party stakeholder celebrating with the rival party chairman. Nawaooooh the tin tire me oooh

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by batmath(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
God will help our dearest nation
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by DTaj: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
And online fools (so-called Nigerian youths) would still continue to insult and curse one another on the various online platforms while politicians from different parties go on jolly rides everywhere, celebrating their current (and future) loot of the treasury!

These guys meet privately and publicly and exploit areas of common (say, selfish) interest, but the average Nigerian, who continues to be serially raped by politicians and their parties, go about collecting N1,000 for meaningless protests!

God save our country, and help its less discerning people!
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by tundeshola(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
veekid:
Saraki will forget say e get case with the bereau now; juz misbehave and Buhari will trigger the pending with the CCB
saraki doesnt have any case wt ccbt any more

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Abeyjide: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
I pity Nigerians, this same set of people will never change. Praising PDP is like eating your vomit.
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Marvis4real(f): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
politics is a di game. Please I need a good nairalander.com that a gofundme account
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tinubu was right afterall. "Pdp in soul" APC members.
Re: Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Tobium1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Saraki is full blooded PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister / Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) / Why Buhari Should Not Be Impeached, Kwankwaso Warns Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.