Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) (49056 Views)

Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by yassinattah(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Whobedatte:
Bro, are you setting at the he NYSC CAMP Nassarawa?
Am serving @ Nasarawa am in Batch A.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hhenryy:

@the Boldened, did you direct that to me? I wonder if it makes any sense in that context. Remember you quoted me first, and I believe you were hoping for a reply, which I did. So I don't see how I'm forcing you or anyone to accept some values. Actually I don't care..

Good, leave the people of Nigeria alone. They go to church every Sunday and they are trying their best to live right but the Government is frustrating their lives. Don’t threaten them with hell and death again, please.

1 Like

Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Gossiplover: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
this is very sad
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by RAFTmedia: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
The Scheme is beyond having accidents or any other I'll, it's about the fact that it is wasting people's life and time through some utopian construct and failing promises. Beyond that, the essence of the scheme had been defeated all through.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by joinnow: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Toyota haice safety rating is only 3 star. ie
9 out of 16 possible scores. May be FRSC/Govt should do something

Our road no good ooo (too much snake road and two ways traffic) beside pot and drum holes

Drivers no good ooo ( always high)some years ago I was tracing from Kano to pH.
After paying for the ticket I now decided to take one bottle gulder. As I was gulping my gulder I saw one man by himself taking 5 bottles of star.
I was just thinking loud.
Who annoyed this man?
Why was he alone taking 5 bottles
Etc.
Could you imagine what I later saw when I board the luxury bus.

That person drinking is the driver the luxury bus.

Guess what.

As he drove out of the park get he hit a bike man.

Less than 5km the luxury luggage compartment flung open personal belongings started to fly out.
He did reverse back and started looking for and picking up passenger bags.Afterwish the conductor bought key and lock all the compartment.

I did not sleep all thru the night.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Whobedatte(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
yassinattah:

Am serving @ Nasarawa am in Batch A.
is it the just concluded camp in paikoro?
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by otusnora(f): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is really sad! RIP o.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by sinaj(f): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
DeadRat:
PERMANENT PARALYSIS
Hmm

I believe in miracle tho.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by sinaj(f): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
XTLikeNat777:

S I N A J

what a beautiful name
Thanking u Sa
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
sinaj:
Hmm
I believe in miracle tho.
lol... I Hope The Victim Does
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by santricedupas(m): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2017
nigerian government should ban toyota hiace hummer bus, it doesn't have a good crash safety, apart from jetlike and turbo speed, anyroad crash will result to death like aeroplane crash, let government operator that plys interstate to buy luxurious bus like marcopollo and buscar
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by kinggSamuel(m): 4:07am On Dec 13, 2017
May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. They were young people with bright prospects. Who where eager and happy to be serving their fatherland And now the cold hands of death has snatched them. I pray that this will not be our portion. In Jesus name Amen. We pcms shall camp travel and serve safely, fruitfully and successfully in Jesus name amen
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by juman(m): 4:49am On Dec 13, 2017
Unsafe country.

Country one cannot be proud of.
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by sopurutchi(f): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2017
first of all the buses were all going from Adamawa state then secondly the guy with the spinal cord injury is fine o i know cos he was my platoon member. but I don't know of the other two that died I heard they weren't Corp members
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by Rozaytee: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2017
moscobabs:
RIP guys

I don't know why I always fear whenever I'm entering a traveling bus with more than 2 female corp members something in me wul tell me that the vehicle will have accident.
and u will claim to have sense.... idiot.... African gorilla
Re: Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) by freemandgenius(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chai . This is painful . Mtchew RIP to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Can Do With A Toothpaste That You Never Knew / This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today / Big Python Killed At FGGC Staff Quarters Calabar (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.