Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption (18872 Views)

COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive / CCT To Resume Onnoghen's Trial On February 4th / Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by osazeeblue01: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dogara and Saraki know when to come back home. Buhari and Co shouldn't be scared. I will advise the APC to stop this childish trial.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
They brought it up to remind saraki not to try sh*t with apc
lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by Intellad(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
the judge remove 15 charges... maybe he or she is unlove with saraki big cucumber
Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by Gossiplover: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
E don set again

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by dieBYfire: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Never Saraki can never be corrupt! INFACT No APC member can ever be corrupt, this is a mistake and a fake post. Tinubu n Buhari must hear this. The judge must me retired .
The only corrupt ppl in Nigeria are in the PDP especially the incoming President of Nigeria in 2019 ATIKU ABUBARKAR......
I repeat no APC is corrupt from Ameachi to Fashola to Tinubu to every living thing in APC.

Zombie this should be the format of your comments grin
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by ipobarecriminals: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dey shud stop deceiving us.2019 is here already. Saraki the sophisticated THIEF will go back to his PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
The APC is full of sh^t.
All the 3 count charges bc it's become clearer that he might decamp to PDP following Atiku (who helped him win s. president)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by 042gist: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is to keep him in check before he defects to PDP! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by charles2044: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na today? Who is fooling who? After them don rehearsed the whole drama a day before the trial ! Them go come do the real Drama in court

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by princeade86(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
lol. Funny people trying to deceive us small so dat we can all forget their bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by cooltola(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Finally Good news

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by Daviddson(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
OK
Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by AdesegunSanni89: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
APC is a demonic party. Why is it that immediately Saraki and Dino went to rejoice with Uche Secondus that this matter re- surfaced from no where again. Buhari led APC is so predictable.
PDP is a satanic party that is dead and waiting to be buried in 2019

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by eph12(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
I am more concerned about those praying for Saraki to win. What do they have to gain?

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by clefstone(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
You see the IPOB yoots above, They never believed in Nigeria. All they want, is Nigeria where Corruption will not be treated as a crime!

They are shameless!
Loretta baby hafa na *kisses

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by jrusky(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
I know since Atiku moved and the convention was done apc will come after saraki and rest and I was proven right.

If I were saraki to be honest I will just leave apc with immediate effect it's obvious they dont want him but I don't understand his integrity by still staying in a party that want you in jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by AdesegunSanni89: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Malcolm101:
The APC is full of sh^t.
All the 3 count charges bc it's become clearer that he might decamp to PDP following Atiku (who helped him win s. president)
Pele omo Igbo, even your god Atiku is going to jail.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by ofuonyebi: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
this man is just trying his best to buy time and hold tight to the seat belt of the red chambers with impunity

if it is a sane clime, he would have resigned with integrity to iron things out in court first

all the same, some mumu will still follow him to the court as if he's the one that voted them to office

they have all eaten fat and forgot decorum and their allegiance to Nigerian based on their oath of office

shameless maggots!

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by talk2percy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Who wan try him, for this Nigeria or for abroad?? Abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by deji17: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
They brought it up to remind saraki not to try sh*t with apc
lol grin

Patience Jonathan was just asked to go and enjoy her loot by another appeal court. Any idea why they gave that judgement? APC and Buhari must be very magnanimous and lenient with Peshe.
How about the judgement that EFCC has no right to arrest and prosecute serving judges? Another APC wonder ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by AdesegunSanni89: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ratello:
I can wager with this latest mumu case, APC is dead against 2019!
am sure you meant PDP, Igbo slowpoke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by deji17: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Only God knows when the 2018 budget will now be passed, as Saraki will continue to use his court case as a bargaining chip to get anything from the executive approved.
Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by bkool7(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
masinga07:
Just to force the Guy to stay in APC. To say the truth, APC are really in panic mode. Atiku and successful convention effect.

what sort of cynicism is this ?!

Só judges shouldnt deliver judgement again cos Pdp just selected a chairman ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by Bizibi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
GavelSlam:
Whether in romance with PDP or APGA the fact remains the court found a prima facie case against Saraki is in order and a trial must be done.
mtcheeeeeew!!!!!
I will remind you after their useless dance.......

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by Haruchap(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
I am not disputing the fact that Saraki is a quiet corrupt but this is pure wish hunting.
When they received him and he helped deliver over 300000 votes in kwara (probably in a dubious manner), they didnt know he was corrupt.
This APC's hypocrisy is alarming

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by iskay1971: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
I laugh when people say justice will prevail. What you are seeing is a sign that APC is trying to prevent Saraki from doing like Atiku. Smart as they think they are they already knew that what they did to unseat PDP from Aso rock can be used to get rid of them too. We will continue to hear of court revisiting seemingly dead cases of many who are the same shoe with Sen. President.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by HtwoOw: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin
GavelSlam:

Since you know more than the appeal court further cases would be sent to you for judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by legitnow: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
APC ARE LEAVING, NO AMOUNT OF INTIMIDATION CAN CHANGE THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by Adekdammy: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Let him go and answer his case jare.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by AdesegunSanni89: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
iskay1971:
I laugh when people say justice will prevail. What you are seeing is a sign that APC is trying to prevent Saraki from doing like Atiku. Smart as they think they are they already knew that what they did to unseat PDP from Aso rock can be used to get rid of them too. We will continue to hear of court revisiting seemingly dead cases of many who are the same shoe with Sen. President.
so because Atiku decamped to PdP, courts should not give judgements again? I hope the potopoto treatment that operation python dance gave Igbos has not finally destroyed their already dead brains.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by TijaniAbu: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
GavelSlam:
Good.

Separation of power.

The appeal court believes Saraki has a case to answer and answer he must.

CCT, nail the Muthaf.

The same appeal court that threw out 15 of the 18 charges? The appeal court knows that Saraki's enemies are drowning and is throwing them a straw to clutch at. Charges that are dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption by hasyak(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
You see the IPOB yoots above, They never believed in Nigeria. All they want, is Nigeria where Corruption will not be treated as a crime!

They are shameless!

My thoughts too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi: No Land For Outsiders In Ekiti / Nigerians Know That Politicians Are Thieves, Yet Still Vote For Them - Amaechi / Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.