Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,357 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Mysteries Of The Wife Beaters By Evangelist William William! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mysteries Of The Wife Beaters By Evangelist William William! (365 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) / All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mysteries Of The Wife Beaters By Evangelist William William! by Dranatomy: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
He will come back home, beat you up, set you ablast, come back later and apologize.
...[quote][/quote]Thereafter, they he repeat same over and over again.
If this happen during courtship, what expected thou when the knot is tie?
..If you lose one eye in the process, won't he prefer a two eyed beauty..
In my Akwa Ibom dialect, it is said that "ke owo isi temeke nkweghe ayod".. "Meaning, it's not mandatory to train a stammerer on how to cry"
But at this point ,will it be necessary to advice, counsel and admonish grown up and mature ladies further?
_
BY RESEARCH :
1. Nigeria constitution, and most religious bodies forbids men raising hands on women.
2. Men are still bulldozing women - (Wife beaters)
3. Strong women are also bulldozing feeble men although there is no legal provisions protecting men in this regards- (Husband beaters)
4. Domestic violence is still ongoing especially in the rural settings.
5. 39% of Young husbands are still beating up wives.
6. 13% of young wives are still beating up husbands.
7. Many saw the sign earlier but had no choice than to move on with the relationship since most of her mates are already married.
8. Some expected the man to change later on
9. Some were blind-folded by money, fear of intimidations having been trapped by evil activities, huge indebtedness, blackmails and sense of belongings
10. 29% Of married women wish to become single again few minutes after wedding - Their prayers goes this way "God take this man off my world..anyhow you wanna do it -in life or in death...."Some wish to back off but for the shame that will follow.
11. Only about 2% of men accept disfigured ladies for marriage.
12. About 49% of matured women accept disfigured guys for marriage.
13. Wife beaters die prematurely- It is a spiritual mystery.
14. Husband beaters may never die premature but their lives has ways of becoming miserable to the end.
15. For wives who still wish to protect the marriage, their husband's aggressiveness tend to dwindle, maturity sets in, shock absorbers become fully developed, the frequency of beatings reduces as they grow older.
16. By God's divine intervention, some of these wife beaters become a better husbands later on in life - The home becomes more peaceful, the marriage becomes enjoyable; the once upon a time Mr.Armstrong is now controlled like a small papa and both now relate like Romeo & Juliet..
17. Some may still grow older but the aggressiveness is still there.. The physical strenght may be off but the vocal abuse may take over.
18. Wife beaters will always receive a prophecy that says "Your wife is the source of your problem in life"..
Ofcus, that's the danger of an ill trained prophets..However, there is a spiritual mystery to this. Spiritually, from the day Mr.armstrong start beating up the helpless woman, he has closes his doors of favour.
19. The more that helpless woman cry, the lesser their life span.
20. Marrying a Christian brother or pastor does not guarantee a peaceful marriage.
- 7% Of Adamic Pastors are wife beaters.
21. Some pastor's wives seems to culture excessively rotten habits due to the fate of domestic freedom.
No fear of beatings, cheating nor divorce.
22. " If you don't beat me, i won't listen to you oo..beat me up whenever you feel am on the excess", That's what a mature lady said to his guy during courtship. Well, even when they finally married , it was hell on earth for both but today, they are doing well..they now relate like brothers and sisters.
23. Some women enjoy beatings. Such beatings however tend to increase their love for the man.
24. Most ladies keep saying. "any man who doesn't beat me does not love me for real"
25. Some men transfer aggressions.
_
IN SUMMARY:
- Marry God's will if you can. Forget about all these "marry your friend" mantra
- No matter how wild your partner may be, there should be someone that he listen to. Where no such person exist , quit such relationship except you're ready to dwell in bondage all the days of your life.
A soldier man whose freedom is outside control is not ripe for you.
- No man marries a fellow man
.....A word is enough for the wise
STAY BLESSED!

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Sex Stricken / Reasons To Know If He Is Dating You For Money / 5 Ways To Tell He Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.