Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Mandela's Message To Nigerian Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mandela's Message To Nigerian Leaders (381 Views)

Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) / Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mandela's Message To Nigerian Leaders by Baawaa(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
“YOU know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are.
Re: Mandela's Message To Nigerian Leaders by Baawaa(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Very short but powerful
Re: Mandela's Message To Nigerian Leaders by christ007(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na true talk now

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari? Who Can You Trust With Nigeria Future? / Bribery: Judge Hands Off Justice Yunusa’s Case / Nigerian Military Denies Reports Of Killing Of UN Staff In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.