Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,393 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates (27258 Views)

Nigerian Lady Teaching Her Grandparents Some Dance Moves Is The Most Hilarious / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by IfeomaRash(f): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Am so happy for you.And I use this opportunity to pray for everyone who has been cursed,rejected, outcasted etc by anyone,you shall outshine all ur enemies in Jesus Amen......

1 Like

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by YINKS89(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dis grand parents sha.... Always in diff circles since 1800bc.
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by dasparrow: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
@Post

The young lady is holding a stethoscope in her hand so she obviously is graduating from medical school. A big congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by ERockson: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Being a graduate in Nigeria is nothing, if you are not a Nigerian good luck to you. If you can use this your beauty very well coupled with your brain you are somebody already
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by dasparrow: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
IfeomaRash:
Am so happy for you.And I use this opportunity to pray for everyone who has been cursed,rejected, outcasted etc by anyone,you shall outshine all ur enemies in Jesus Amen......

Amen!
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by pweetiedee(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
tesppidd:
Its not by graduating;
What did you graduate with?
What matters most is the money in the bank.
So, you what did you graduate with and how much have you made now?
Just rejoice with her.
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by dasparrow: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
ERockson:
Being a graduate in Nigeria is nothing, if you are not a Nigerian good luck to you. If you can use this your beauty very well coupled with your brain you are somebody already

She is obviously not a Nigerian or is this how Nigerians look like? Are we now white in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by tesppidd: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
pweetiedee:

What matters most is the money in the bank.

So, you what did you graduate with and how much have you made now?

Just rejoice with her.
what she is celebrating is a graduation not a financial breakthrough. also looking at it that way it doesn't even matter whether she goes to school at all, what matters is how much she's got in the bank angry

I celebrate her anyway.

1 Like

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Heylius(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
What a life ...nobody can stop you from been sucessful, expect you.. check my signature and thank me later.
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by loomer: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
tesppidd:
Its not by graduating;

You think say na Nigeria?
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by gozzlin: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Hottie ....
I can bet she can't give me an erection...
Prove me wrong, grin
Gerarraahia mehn, who cares if you have an erection or not.
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by merits(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
tesppidd:
Its not by graduating;
ask google
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by smulti(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
coolie1:
nice but what next.
finding a good job is the hardest
lol.. does that background looks Nigeria where graduates saturate job market
good economies have their graduates absorbed with one click .
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oh men who she help?
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
MD for that Matter.. Sweetheart, Man's not God.
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by bukatyne(f): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sound like paternal grandparents.

Congrats girl

Beauty and brains,,,, perfect combo.
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Kaycee9242(m): 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Is it not too early to celebrate? U av not even graduated and besides its still not a guarantee for Success after all dy didn't say u won't be a graduate, even as an employee u can still amount to nothing so just calm down pray to God and do ur thing
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by kenoz(m): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Such is life
Congrats to her
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by YelloweWest: 3:15am On Dec 13, 2017
tesppidd:
Its not by graduating;

Abeg shut up.
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by mechanics(m): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2017
She succeeded against all odds, I like her fighting spirit.
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by toprealman: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2017
Pre-wedding pics, now pre- graduation picture. What's next, maybe pre-dinner/pre-shopping/pre-travel pics......or even pre-copulation pics
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by bobnatlo(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2017
tesppidd:
Its not by graduating;

I no blame u.
U think first in class automatically means first in life
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by onyeomanono24(f): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2017
When man writes you off, God makes you up. Go girl bag your degree home the Oluwa gat your back.
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by victorioushands: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2017
People want to display humility and gratitude without knowing that their pride is excruciatingly bare.

You just told us the story of your parents and how your grannies condemned your future, but you have not told us how you made it through school: is is a man ( your boyfriend), girlfriend or relative...or you did it solely on your own by working your ass out in honorable works? You didn't just make it. Tell us wh stood by you and openly show gratitude to them. That's a better testimony, sister. Many of us are quick to tell the world what enemies find against them but they feel humbled telling the world those who are responsible for their success. It's wrong.
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Jessejoel: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Ibere... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.