Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

"Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... (1846 Views)

Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” / Davido Gets Scared By A Pangolin Placed On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Just To Prove To The World That Linda Ikeji Never Put To Birth (shocking Revela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by iwukingsley(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nigerian singer, Kiss Daniel as-we-type is in a legal fight with his record label, G-Worldwide and they are currently digging it out in court.

LIB in a report gathered that contrary to the denials by G-Worldwide in the press, the singer was actually placed on a monthly salary of N30,000 through out the progress of his hit single, 'Woju'.

A top source who spoke with LIB on the ground of anonymity said;

"from the beginning of his contract (a 7 years and 5 album contract) he wasn't placed on any percentage rather Kiss Daniel was placed on a monthly salary of 30,000 (thirty thousand naira) up until 'Woju' remix was released then it was later increased to 50,000 (fifty thousand naira) before he insisted on a review of his contract in 2015 and by the second quarter of 2015 he began to receive 40% of his performance fees. All the while he was collecting 30k, the boy already had a monster hit song 'Woju' and was raking in millions of naira".

The source was asked when Kiss Daniel stopped receiving N50,000 as salary, the source said; 'I really can't place the date but I'm sure he was on that salary till after the release of 'Laye'.

The song 'Laye' was released in May 2015

The source revealed that though the Singer legally wasn't restricted from collaborations, but his record label strongly opposed him, "the label categorically banned him from doing collaborations and made it look like he's the one avoiding it. Or have you also seen his label mate, Sugarboy on any collaborations? The industry can testify to it, i won't mention names but we all know. All the superstars who came to support Kiss Daniel at his album listening party, he couldn't payback the favour when they needed him because the label prevented him from doing so. Basketmouth even had to block him on Instagram because Kiss was supposed to do a show for him but his label refused and Basketmouth got angry thinking Kiss Daniel was the one playing games with him".

The source explained that Kiss Daniel relationship with his record label was filled with much frustration and hate "Kiss Daniel couldn't even make it to his own father's burial because his label threatened him". On the day of his father's burial, he already had a show that was booked and his label told him they don't care about his father's burial but he had to attend the show else he'll get sued. At that time, Kiss Daniel was still on a monthly salary of 50,000 and two days before his father's death, his kid brother was also involved in accident that left him unconscious for weeks. The label only gave him 200,000 to buy 'coffin and fry puff puff' the source said.

According to LIB, Kiss Daniel has not made a single penny from digital sales of his music and endorsement, only the 40% from shows. It was also gathered that his record label failed to give him cars or apartment. However, the singer stays in his own apartment and owns his cars. It was also gathered that Kiss Daniel had to pay for services of the official car that he used in the beginning of his fame which was later handed over to his record label boss' younger brother, Emperor Geezy.

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/kiss-daniel-was-placed-on-monthly.html

Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by zigi(f): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ftc
Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by Centyakam(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
undecided this one is strong...

1 Like

Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by Emac34: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Centyakam:
undecided this one is strong...
I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by solidmyk(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
na wa o, Kiss nd tell
Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by GraveMan(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Gworldwide Brought Him To Lime Light Na
Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
GraveMan:
Gworldwide Brought Him To Lime Light Na
ogbeni let's hear word jare.... Na dem write d song for him ni

6 Likes

Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by GraveMan(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
ogbeni let's hear word jare.... Na dem write d song for him ni
i feel ur pain. sorry man
Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by felnino(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Them don use him eyes see shege, if all what was said is true.

Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by GOFRONT(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
30k monthly??.......With all the ferrari and bugatti they are displayin in d videos.

5 Likes

Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by Ahmed0336(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dis Guy get mind o. I doubt if i fit honour such modern slavery end time contract angry

2 Likes

Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by Jackson042: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
GOFRONT:
30k monthly??.......With all the ferrari and bugatti they are displayin in d videos.

Do you think the cars, houses & jewelleries most musicians use on set are really theirs?

They rent them!

Both Nigerian & American musicians...
Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by Jackson042: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Some people can be really wicked!

Subjecting a musician to monthly salary?

It's unheard of... them no dey use ear hear that kind thing...

What happened to 50/50?
or 40/60?
highest highest 30/70?

Even to go to his own father's burial... hmmm...

G World Wide don use their hand bury themselves.. because no upcoming artist will ever agree to join that label again...

Soo... what their trying to say now, is that some apprentice for shops dey earn pass Kiss Daniel...

Ontop that 1 self... dem still say na 7 years him contract go run...

na bondage be dat naa...

1 Like

Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by veekid(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
If all the above is true, mehn! Kiss don suffer oooo
Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by Kamelot77(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Too bad ,he deserve more Dan that
Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rubbish, every line in this write-up is filled with lies.
Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by roarik(f): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
kiss daniel don suffer
Re: "Kiss Daniel Was Placed On A Monthly Salary Of N30,000" - See Shocking Revela... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Slave contract. . sad angry

(1) (Reply)

'My Movie Did Not Go Viral Till I Called Out Mercy Aigbe' - Toyin Abraham Says / Actress Jaye Kuti Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.