Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,010 members, 7,942,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Abroad Or Naija? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abroad Or Naija? (458 Views)

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? / Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife / Dangers Of Allowing Your Spouse Live Abroad Or In A Different City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abroad Or Naija? by vibezz(f): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
My sister's husband wants to go to America desperately. he told her his aunt over there has asked him to raise 400k for logistics and all. he feels there's no hope for Nigeria that he graduated 12 years ago with nothing tangible doing. she has been telling him to go further his education but he feels abroad is the answer. she doesn't want to leave the country and has told him so. she is of the opinion that you make it here and go for vacays abroad. he has been accusing her of trying to kill his dreams. she has given him her blessings to go alone ad leave her here with their son as she can fend for him.
I feel he can even invest the money into business or furthering his studies. what do you guys think?

(1) (Reply)

My Little Cutie / How To Raise Prayerful Children / Dna Tests In Nigeria !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.