Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Chinawapz: Daddy Freeze Is Not Serious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chinawapz: Daddy Freeze Is Not Serious (307 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinawapz: Daddy Freeze Is Not Serious by chinawapz(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Daddy Freeze is just looking for a cheap attention with all his movement. He is trying to do as the great Martin Luther King. Luther King fight for what is right and his impact is known. This guy just came to deceive many people. Tithe is different from offering, Tithe is not meant for the poors because they are privilege to work! If you give tithe to a poor man today will you give him tomorrow again? Or is it only the rich that can pay tithe? What about the poors that earn #10000 per month who will they help with the N1000? Helping the poor is different from tithing! Tithing and offerings is Christian way of life since the early church. Helping the poor doesn't matter if you are Christian or Muslim or Traditionist. It is the task of individual to help one another with what they have not to pay them tithe! How many people has he helped with what he has(Daddy Freeze). It was just some business men that quit their white collar job for tithe in the name of being a man of God that give me nothing to say about this Daddy Freeze! If you give your tithe to the real prophet or Pastor that was truly called by God and you help the poor with your offering there is nothing bad in that.
Re: Chinawapz: Daddy Freeze Is Not Serious by RotgakSlay(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2017
This tithe issues sef don tire me undecided undecided
Re: Chinawapz: Daddy Freeze Is Not Serious by chinawapz(m): 12:14am On Dec 13, 2017
RotgakSlay:
This tithe issues sef don tire me undecided undecided
Abi ooo
Re: Chinawapz: Daddy Freeze Is Not Serious by 2special(m): 12:27am On Dec 13, 2017
whether u like it or not l will continue to pay my tithe.
Re: Chinawapz: Daddy Freeze Is Not Serious by Atiku2019: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin Tithe is now more important than Salvation cool
Re: Chinawapz: Daddy Freeze Is Not Serious by chinawapz(m): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin Tithe is now more important than Salvation cool
Tithe is different from Salvation Mr Atiku. Salvation is very important! In the early church, Apostle Paul travel from one place to another preaching salvation and he establish church for those that have repent. It is money that can help to transport from place to another when preaching salvation! There are still some places where they never hear the name Jesus! Preaching Salvation to the same set of people that have already repent is a waste of effort. Money is needed to speed up the ministry, the money comes from tithe and offerings. You can help the poor either you are a Christian, Muslim or Atheists.

(1) (Reply)

Are Tithers Aware There Are More Important Things Than Tithe? / The Giver Of The Gift / Deeper Life 2017 Retreat Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.