Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 (3455 Views)

Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. / 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by eleshin(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
Baro:

Unstoppable 1 failed . . . Simple!

i dnt expect less! where av u been? bn a longest time.hope u'r cool?
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by tavarez(f): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
the TRUTH that hurts is that not untill 2 face frees j sleeky sleeky and gets some producer to give him some inspiring instrumentals like on his debut album,he wont go far.walahi, 2 face dont need a repetitive producer like sleeky sleeky to give giving him uninspiring beats, I hear from the rumour mill that MI is selling his sophomore album for that same kind of price,

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Str8buttah -Live Ones
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by dawhizkid1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
Na 1 person dey 0pen the way na! . . . . U suppoze knw! M.i go follow, then Ruggedman then Faze then P-square then Timaya then Terry G then Mode9 go wan try am then he go sell on 3 copies. . . . Tavarez, Javalove and OD na go buy am! L0l0l
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by tayoast(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2010
aldon:

Wat horrible album price of an artiste who is battlin 2 b relevant again.so ironic. #am out

in ur own opinion, 2 Face is STRUGGLING 2 be relevant??
**smh** undecided
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by eleshin(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2010
tavarez:

the TRUTH that hurts is that not untill 2 face frees j sleeky sleeky and gets some producer to give him some inspiring instrumentals like on his debut album,he wont go far.walahi, 2 face dont need a repetitive producer like sleeky sleeky to give giving him uninspiring beats, I hear from the rumour mill that MI is selling his sophomore album for that same kind of price,

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Str8buttah -Live Ones
ojb produced most songs in his debut album and he is also producing 4 him on his 4thcoming unstoppable 2 nt only jay sleek.
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by tayoast(m): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2010
Free Jay Sleek abeg. He's 2 Baba's in-house producer @ Hypertek
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by veraponpo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2010
@Aldon : Who is seeking for relevance, u or Tuface? Last year alone he had more international concerts more than all the remaining artistes put together-Canada,USA,Nairobi,UK,etc he had both local and intl awards- MAMA best R n B, AMA best Act (in the UK), SMVA,etc, he sold over one million copies of Unstoppable 1 which you are talking about although not commercially successful like the formal ones, and remeber he sold the marketing right outfightly. He had over 15 collaboration both within and outside the shores of Africa including Sway in the UK, what else do u want,he recorded We glad we made with Wyclef Jean and Reggie Rockstone,etc
Remember there are other artistes also but he surpasses all of them. Whether u like it or not that is the most incredible out of NIGERIA .TUBABA for life.
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by veraponpo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2010
I can buy Tuface's album for N5000 because he is the only promising Nigeria artiste with the possibility of bringing sense out of nonsense. He is too good. Good lyrics, velvet and sonorous voice, unbielevable rhymes,etc. Are u not moved by the lists of colaboration he gets from people-P square, M I, Cartia, Batman, African Prophet(Ghana) Reggie (International), Chacademus and Plier, Sway(UK), solid star,etc,remember Akon chose to sing with him in 2006 after the MTV award but don't know why he blew the opportunity.
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by 4peace(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2010
1000 is he converting dollar to naira or what
Alaba guys get ready.What a mistake 2face
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by Chucks88: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2010
I think 70 million nigerians would buy the unstoppable int'l edition for two thousand naira,let us appreciate our talents,2face has brought endless joy to our country,irrespective of u people trying thick and thin to get him down,he's the only nigerian artiste that passes a message,d'banj and co talks about fame and women,2baba is a genius,virtually known in every nook and cranny in the world,d most featured nigerian artiste,men that guy is d best thing that has d mic skills to ever come out of our country,the only artiste that does'nt take a dime from u when being featured,the guy is great what do u pple think[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by tayoast(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2010
^^

Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by pontian: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2010
[i][/i]this guy has the talents,gentility and drops lyrics of a star.his down fall began the day he left kennis music and opened an amatuer record company called hypertek entertainment.all he needs is dora akunyili's rebranding.he needs to rebrand himself,his songs lke the ones in unstoppable 1.i tell u those songs there are unlike 2face's songs.he needs to rebrand his record company by employing productive hands and sacking lazy& 419ners.and lastly he needs to engage good marketing company.
all we need from this gy is good somgs like-african queen,true love,for instance,if love is a crime,nfana ibaga e.t.c. i tell you if he can do these things nigerians wont mind buying his songs for#2000.he shouldnt forget good entertaining videos.
somebody plz give me his e-mail or num ,this guy needs serious advice.
am on-dpo_20@yahoo.com
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by pheesayor(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2010
eleshin:

i dnt expect less! where av u been? bn a longest time.hope u'r cool?

eleshin me sef dey ooooooo grin

The album failed no doubt. Failed not because it was below quality,if it was released under kennis it would have done better, no doubt about that. But me feel the songs dont leave a lasting impression like the previous ones and that's what happened to Faze's originality too.

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by ravenzord(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2010
I coulda sworn the OP said sumthing about 'International Edition' no? If he pushes a 1000 naira CD into Alaba market, he'll ultimately make far less profit than he would have selling the CD for 100 naira.
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by eleshin(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2010
pheesayor:

eleshin me sef dey ooooooo grin

The album failed no doubt. Failed not because it was below quality,if it was released under kennis it would have done better, no doubt about that. But me feel the songs dont leave a lasting impression like the previous ones and that's what happened to Faze's originality too.

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmm pheesayor,u of all pple shud know better dat he sold d album to happi boiz 4 30m.u no wat dey call 2face in d media arena? former breadwinner of kennis music.those guys are yet to discover anoda promising artist like him.commercially d album may not be dat succesful compare to d previous ones but in quality it is d best out of d 3.hope u kolombi those ftt babes,guy u need am die!
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by jessefly: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2010
seems tu baba does not know how much he will make if he sold his cd at 70bucks * 1 million copies = 70million naira
but selling at 1000bucks * 10000 copies = 10million naira he is so bad at maths
as for me he can shove his cd up his a**
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by pheesayor(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2010
eleshin:

hmmmm pheesayor,u of all pple shud know better dat he sold d album to happi boiz 4 30m.u no wat dey call 2face in d media arena? former breadwinner of kennis music.those guys are yet to discover anoda promising artist like him.commercially d album may not be dat succesful compare to d previous ones but in quality it is d best out of d 3.hope u kolombi those ftt babes,guy u need am die!

lwkmd, I dey try.
U still dey Lasu?
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by eleshin(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2010
d ansa will remain affirmative unless dey release me dis year.
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by lalaboi(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2010
£4 . . . TSeeeeeeeeeeew, . . we abroad get ripped off everytime . . . £6.99 atleast for an album online. . .
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by pheesayor(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2010
eleshin:

d ansa will remain affirmative unless dey release me dis year.

dnt understand
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by eleshin(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
i 4 don leave last yr if nt 4 d strike,but obviously dis yr on a high.
Re: Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 by pheesayor(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2010
eleshin:

i 4 don leave last yr if nt 4 d strike,but obviously dis yr on a high.

final yr u mean? I'm in festac campus, final year too cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Hayan Ft. Bella Shmurda, Hotkid – My Mother Calling / Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ / Download Mp3: Davido - Like Dat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.