Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 (1323 Views)

2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / 2023: Why Zoning May Not Work In APC – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by QueenSekxy(f): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2017
[s]
igbodefender:
By calling Nigeria a zoo, you must be.ex IPOB. Well Igbo and IPOB are two different things. If IPOB is your politics, Igbo Presidency 2023 is other people's politics. Respect that and stop trying to bamboozle the Igbo nation with talk about 'disgracing' the Igbo nation.

Or are you pained that Igbo Presidency 2023 will succeed where your cause has not?
[/s]

wouldn't wanna start a day with bad omen oozing out from your 10MB..
have told you, if truly you are Igbo. .stop disgracing the Igbo race,,not everyone will have to crawl to lick the as$ of every politician like you do!!

my advice,,go out there and look for a better source of living and quit showing your frustrated reasoning online.bye for now! !!
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by emmie14: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:

If Buhari wins reelection, the North, Niger Delta and Yoruba would have produced president. It will then be Igbo's turn. A Mazi must be president in 2023.
Buhari is practically incompetent for Aso Job. Beside south south didn't complete their tenure..
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by QueenSekxy(f): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2017
[s]
Alariiwo:

Nope.. typing from Owerri.

What is there to hate about igbos? Do you still have the "anti-igbo" songs in circulation back then in the North? That is the real igbophobia.

If you can get a link, go back and check the lyrics slowly.. You'll understand that you're an endangered specie of tribes in Nigeria.
[/s]
what is this one saying

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:

If Buhari wins reelection, the North, Niger Delta and Yoruba would have produced president. It will then be Igbo's turn. A Mazi must be president in 2023.

It is like you are threatening other Nigerians. I like you because you are actually making an effort to reinforce something that is not feasible into our psyche. You know what you are saying is not possible but you keep saying it.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by AnodaIT(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Why Igbo dream of 2023 may hit the rocks under APC.

There's an argument that when it was South turn, the south west occupied and handed over to South South (after a brief period of NW), therefore the north should rotate it with the region before allowing it to come to south once again

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by wirinet(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2017
emmie14:

Are you actually supporting Buhari's reelection? Give reasons to back your campaign for Buhari apart from Igbo presidency 2023. Remember Nigerians will be alive to see 2023. APC =hardship

I am not exactly supporting Buhari's reelection, I am only calculating the political permutations of an Igbo becoming President in 2023 or 2027.

Having said that, if we are forced to choose between two evils as was the case in 2015 ( between a corruption promoting Jonathan and a slow and bigoted old buhari), I might be forced to support Buhari again. Atiku is a no no for me.

APC did not start hardship in Nigeria, hardship had always been a Nigerian phenomenon. If it is only getting to you now, then I am sorry. My in law just came visiting from igbokoda and she told me the most horrible hardship stories I have heard, she said Igbokoda has not had light for 12 years and that the people drink water directly from their polluted rivers.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2017
emmie14:

Are you actually supporting Buhari's reelection? Give reasons to back your campaign for Buhari apart from Igbo presidency 2023. Remember Nigerians will be alive to see 2023. APC =hardship
Things are getting better. The US is buying more oil from Nigeria than anytime in the last 4 years.

The price of rice and garri are falling by the day. Ekiti, Benue and Taraba states are solving farmer-herdsmen crises by providing laws that create irrigated ranches. Things are definitely getting better.

Many things Buhari and his kitchen cabinet are being blamed for are things they don't know about. But if you feel he knows about something and is doing nothing about it, protest lawfully.

Our duty as citizens to provide constructive criticism to Buhari. By that, we will keep the government on its toes.

Buhari is a listening President. Remember how he listened to the protest of Charly Boy's group in London and came back the very next day.

Buhari till 2023, Igbo Presidency in 2023. cool

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It is like you are threatening other Nigerians. I like you because you are actually making an effort to reinforce something that is not feasible into our psyche. You know what you are saying is not possible but you keep saying it.
Show us the threat.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:
[s][/s]

have told you, if truly you are Igbo. .stop disgracing the Igbo race,,not everyone will have to crawl to lick the as$ of every politician like you do!!

my advice,,go out there and look for a better source of living and quit showing your frustrated reasoning online.bye for now! !!
So, if Obiano wins Presidency in 2023, you will not be happy. Nwa, I by kwa onye Igbo sad
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:
[s][/s]

So, if Obiano wins Presidency in 2023, you will not be happy. Nwa, I bu kwa onye Igbo sad
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:
Show us the threat.

You are saying it is by force for Nigerians to vote an Igbo President in 2023. Have igbo mended fences with other tribes they have been insulting for years? Is Presidency given on a platter just like that? I like your misplaced optimism sha ....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Balkan(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
wirinet:

This is the same thing I was explaining to some Igbo guys in my office. The most practical way for the igbos to have the presidency in 2023 is to support Buhari to ensure he wins reelection. If Atiku or any other northerner wins the election, it is most likely the person would complete 8 years. So the igbos will have to wait till 2027 to have a shot at the presidency.

If the igbos want to take the 2027 route, then they must produce the vice president in 2023, but then in Nigeria, it is near impossible for a V.P to take over from his principal while he is alive. If Yaradua had not died Jonathan would never have taken over from him.
We are not in a hurry. Nigeria as a country is not dying very soon. We are ready to wait
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Balkan:
We are not in a hurry. Nigeria as a country is not dying very soon. [/b]We are ready to wait[b]

smiley It is a simple matter really. If there is attitudinal change by the igbos, other Nigerians will vote them for President.

The hate and constant insults hurled at other tribes is not helping the igbo cause at all.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by joeyfire(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:
If President Buhari is reelected in 2019, it means the North will complete its turn at producing Nigeria’s president in 2023. Because of that, in 2023, the Igbo would have a bargaining chip that cannot be easily swept off the carpet, in that Igbo would be the only group that has not produced president in 4th Republic.

Remember that since democracy was restored in 1999, the Yoruba have already produced a President; Niger Delta have already produced a President; by 2023 the North would have completed President Yar Ardua’s truncated tenure through President Buhari. It would then be difficult not to give the Presidency to a person of Igbo extraction in 2023.

Igbos, if we don’t play our cards right, by 2040, we may still be talking about Igbo Presidency, without much bargaining chips.

Igbos, Vote Buhari In 2019, So We Can Have A Moral Argument for Igbo Presidency in 2023.
No matter what you think Buhari has done to Igbos in the past, in 2019, vote based on this political calculation.

In politics no permanent enemies but permanent interest in the national good.

Sources:
http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/12/13/​igbo-presidency-2023-why-igbos-should-vote-for-buhari-in-2019/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=927850797340195&id=911901035601838

OP - I like to disagree with you normally but on this I must admit, if they will not grant us a chance at self determination or even common regional government then we might as well play the "Nigerian" game with them

Ndi Igbo will simply have to use "boys oye" morale to back either Buhari or Atiku (who of course I prefer) in 2019.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2017
joeyfire:

OP - I like to disagree with you normally but on this I must admit, if they will not grant us a chance at self determination or even common regional government then we might as well play the "Nigerian" game with them

Ndi Igbo will simply have to use "boys oye" morale to back either Buhari or Atiku (who of course I prefer) in 2019.

Some people want Igbos to lose out. Mana anyi ga eketa oke anyi.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by SakuraSimiola: 12:13am On Feb 08, 2018
Igbo youths in Britain discuss Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 - Igbos & IPOB Get In Here / See How Organise Lagos Was In The 1960s. / Millions Will Join APC In The Next Few Months.-buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.