Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,331 members, 7,947,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC (6219 Views)

Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. / Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC / Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
this is the 3rd time I will be asking npowerng this question. I think it is better if you insult me, than when you ignore me.
## Please
npowerng:

is this number from you guys--08188887930? The caller said I should provide something from my LGA.... I couldn't hear him clearly, he ended the call, didn't call back, and I couldn't call the number back.
I need to be sure of what's going on.##
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Goovo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
ekoyo:
@npowerng we were asked to come Fr our posting letter on d 27th of dis mnth in my state pls how genuine is this
which state?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Nizguy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
npowerng:

They can kindly check the exact LGA selected on The Npower portal .

please sir, some States was given a form to applicants to fill in their Bank account numbers but such wasn't given to us at Onitsha south, Anambra state,
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by azelab: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly check the Npower portal to know your selected LGA .

If your selected LGA is BWARI kindly check in the secretariat again sir.

Thank you.
Good evening sir, please is it the Bwari local government secretariat or the FCT general secretariat?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Alarib(m): 5:43am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Alarib(m): 5:46am On Dec 20, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly check the Npower portal to know your selected LGA .

If your selected LGA is BWARI kindly check in the secretariat again sir.

Thank you.
Good day. I received a text to come for departmental documentation/posting at my LGA in Abia state with my credentials. I would like to know which credentials to go with.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Dazzlingtee: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning @Npower, please it's about 2016 applicants who are yet to received their backlogs. There is no other batch rather than the first batch that have received theirs since August.
I am really pleading to please work on how our backlogs would be paid. It seems you are forgetting us or you don't have us in mind.
I called the customer care line a month ago and I was asked to write a mail to that effect but up till now I havent received any reply to the mail sent. Backlogs issues should be rectified this year not to be carried over again to 2018. Thanks God bless you, God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free NLNG Past Questions And Answers / Urgent Call-center Recruitment For Hausa-speaking Candidates, Ibadan / I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.