Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,880 members, 7,899,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! (846 Views)

My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! / Mother's Day - Describe Mothers In One Word / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! by Harlarbiz01(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2017
You come home tired and hungry and you see your kids like this, what's your response in your own language?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! by Sleekydee(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2017
mogbe ooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! by otusnora(f): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2017
kweke ooo

1 Like

Re: One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! by Harlarbiz01(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sleekydee:
mogbe ooooooooooooooo

My originality
Re: One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! by cassidy1996(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
CHINEKE

3 Likes

Re: One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! by ststyreal(f): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Faint instantly

2 Likes

Re: One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! by sisisioge: 5:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Ooluwaaoo!
Re: One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! by Richy4(m): 6:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Breath in Breath out, and just drag them out of there. ...it doesn't need a word

This could serve as a nanny behavioral interview question though . smiley

1 Like

Re: One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! by chii8(f): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Obaaarrrrra jesu
Re: One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! by YesNo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
in chief Jegede Shokoya voice..... AGBABIAKA OHHH!!!

if you don't know Jegede Shokoya, then you probably didn't grow up in a home that had a TV in it or you came to the world when the fun was over.

1 Like

Re: One Word In Your Own Language When You Get Home And See This!!! by Diamond23(f): 1:07am On Dec 15, 2017
[color=#770077][/color](n-olu ike)heeeeeeee,Gini ka mu mere umuakaa, unu achoro igbum na ulo-a grin grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Pre-wedding Picture Of A Young Man And Bride To Be / How Should I Have Handle The Situation / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.