Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,790 members, 7,938,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Meeting A Woman In Dominican Republic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Woman In Dominican Republic (534 Views)

Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meeting A Woman In Dominican Republic by well13(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
I’ve been a member of A Foreign Affair for over a full year now. I’ve been corresponding with few girls. I haven’t joined any singles tour yet either.

The girl that really caught my interest is from the Dominican Republic, her name is Keila.

I’m older than her by 10 years and she’s an amazing girl.

I’ve only had an interest in exchanging letters with her. I’ve decided that it won’t hurt to finally meet in person.

I’ve decided to talk to her about it and she’s really happy. I’ve booked my ticket for the Christmas so we can spend it together because.

I think it would be very romantic.

But there are things I’d like to know…

I’ll be meeting her parents and siblings since she is really close with them. I’m just curious if there is anything that I should do or bring for them?

What is a customary thing to do in instances like this when it comes to Dominicans?

I’m coming as a prospective husband for their daughter in their understanding and that’s fine with me since that’s the ultimate plan.

I would really want it to go smoothly so, getting some answers to my questions are highly appreciated.
Re: Meeting A Woman In Dominican Republic by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
lemme call on the few ladies i've heard of here who are from dominican republic to help u out

Cc blackhawk01 mariinee and makydebbie

i hope they help u sir and good luck smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Does It Become Tasteless? / 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Have Sex At Night / I Need A Companion,chat Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.