Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Real Estate Requirements - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Requirements (491 Views)

Calculations And Requirements For Obtaining A Building Plan Approval In Lagos / Setting Up A Real Estate Agent Outfit - What Are The Requirements Please. / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Requirements by mike4more: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2010
Can someone clarify me on the photocopies for documents that I will require from a Customer who wish that I sale his property.

Urgent response will be appreciated

Mike
Re: Real Estate Requirements by nbem2008: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2010
mike4more:

Can someone clarify me on the photocopies for documents that I will require from a Customer who wish that I sale his property.
Urgent response will be appreciated
Mike

@mike4more

Sir, if you don't know what documents required for the sale, perhaps you should NOT be doing the sale yourself. Refer the customer to a true proffesional in the field please.
Re: Real Estate Requirements by estman: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2010
hello mr Mike

well you did not ask any wrong question, the issue is that you must be sure that the property belongs to the person that wants to sell.

secondly ask him to give you first the roiginal document of his title to the said property

the documents will be either of the following below

1.deed of assignment
2.registered conveyance
3.C of O
4.Power of attorney
finally will be the registered survey in case of land

please be careful and once you have seen any of this you can now make a photocopy of the document he has.

before bringing out to the market

anyway you can reach me here may be we can do a deal together

Mr jacob
jacobproperties@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Letting Round Lekki, Ajah / 4nos 3bdrm Flat To Let @ Isheri/north,new House Tastfully Finished: 550k / Mini Flats At Oniru And Mainland 4 Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.