Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,405 members, 7,944,060 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Read This (1011 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This by steepe(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2007
PLEASE VIEW THESE WEBSITES AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS;
www.nigeriapolls2007.com:
www.autoverve.com
THANKS
Re: Read This by my2cents(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2007
nigeriapolls:
I like the creativity in using the map of Nigeria as a menu item. I think I may borrow that for a future project. Hopefully you won't find out and sue me wink

On the other hand, the map images were not sliced right (there is a hazy outline border showing up against your background. Perhaps you could change the background color to that of the map border to hide it, or you slice your image on a transparent background. Also the date is chopped off (I use firefox by the way. it might be different on IE. having said that, don't use it as an excuse as you are to code for an array of browsers and devices. Think web standards). I personally don't like frames but won't use it against you here tongue

verve auto:
Looks very "cut up" as in everything appears in blocks. Might be the array of colors you have chosen for your backgrounds. Also, again in firefox, some of your elements seem to be floating out of the left column. Again, you might want to make sure you are coding for many devices. I noticed you used dreamweaver. Were you coding in design mode or manually? If the former, then you might want to learn more about what happens behind the scenes as from experience, WYSIWYG isn't always the best.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Your Website Using Adsense! / How Much Have You Made From Google Adsense / Dojomap: A Mini Dojo Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.