Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? (1988 Views)

She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. / Men Do Y’all Enjoy This?? Getting Your Nipples Touched / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jman06:
This is the biggest lie we have been told.
Setting up a girl who was a nobody is not a guarantee that she will be loyal and a great wife.

Are you saying her attitude can change in the future? But OP says she is a Loyal & Loving person.
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
If you weren't double dating, you won't have been this confused. Your SSCE holder girlfriend reasons just like the average Nigerian girl. "Let me horn my skill and hope a rich caring man would come and marry me". Short-sighted, unambitious, liabilities, and at the mercies of their man. You love her more 'cause she's everly available.

As for the Bsc holder, how much attention do you crave for in a relationship?. She makes time to communicate 'cause her schedule is busy, and you're not satisfied. Would you rather have her loose her job?. For the fact that she creates time to communicate with you means there's a level of priority she places on the relationship, and she could create a balance between work and family in the future. Don't be too needy. It's said that at most 6months into the marriage both parties would stop being too needy and put their time to other use.

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
BLACKHAWK01

Let Me Ask You; why Do We In To School? Why Do We Sort For The Best Of Grades? Why Do We Study Hard? Because We Want To Make Money After All That or Probably Get That Dream Job... The Bible Says There Are Secret Treasures in The Earth. Education Is Just One Way Out Of Many... Some Billionaires made Their Money Before Going Back To School For One or Two Reasons..

I Like To Open People's mind to Reality... Think Out Of The Box and You'd Be Shocked How You Can Make Breakthrough Without Western education; dont Get Me Wrong, there A Need To Get A Certain Level Of Education but Dont Make It Your Alpha And Omega.. The White Men Gave Us three Things: Education,Science and Religion and With These They Dominate Us... Education Is Not The Only Way.

Think Out Of The Box

Break out Of The Norm

Make A Difference... This Is What I Live For
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Martin0(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
If you weren't double dating, you won't have been this confused. Your SSCE holder girlfriend reasons just like the average Nigerian girl. "Let me horn my skill and hope a rich caring man would come and marry me". Short-sighted, unambitious, liabilities, and at the mercies of their man. You love her more 'cause she's everly available.

As for the Bsc holder, how much attention do you crave for in a relationship?. She makes time to communicate 'cause her schedule is busy, and you're not satisfied. Would you rather have her loose her job?. For the fact that she creates time to communicate with you means there's a level of priority she places on the relationship, and she could create a balance between work and family in the future. Don't be too needy. It's said that at most 6months into the marriage both parties would stop being too needy and put their time to other use.

Na wa for u oo,so na rich man u dey find abigrin

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Diamond23(f): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]If u eventually got married to d doc.nd later on lost ur job(God forbid) don't u tink u will be a errand boy to her.she hardly had tym for u nd u tink she will immediately u got married to her.U ve been with both xo go for d one dat will give u peace of mind nd also v tym for ur unborn children.u know dem beta dan we do!.
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hehehehe... I'm fighting the urge to call you a gold digger ooo embarassed lipsrsealed #Kidding

I think you should be with whoever desires you as much as you desire them. Have you had a discussion with the doctor about her busy schedule and how it's affecting your relationship?

About the other lady...
From your reply to another person, I can see you've got her interest at heart concerning her education which is very important if you ask me... Maybe you should sit her down again and let her see reasons for her need to at least have a bsc. If she wouldn't do it for herself, she should do it for her kids and their future. And If she thinks it's gonna affect her business, she could do part-time. It's even gonna boost her business because it'll give her room to meet with more people. Education and its institutions are never wasted.

Okay sure thing. Thanks u will see how it goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Hmm, what does your gut tell you?

Marriage requires planning,you can't depend on your emotions alone when it comes to decision making when marriage is concerned. What about the rising cost of things as society evovles, as an hairstylist is she willing to be sophisticated and embrace societal changes,, can she grow a big business from her trade? Character wise she's good to go...But the financial aspect of her biz needs to be worked upon, if you can do this, then you have a good catch

Mehn
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
cruchenutii:

Is she really good at making hair? Her skills are very useful.

You guys can relocate abroad though, Beauty & cosmetic jobs outside the country pays a lot.

Relocating abroad us pretty out of the list for now. U don't have that much finance for that now! shocked
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Economic realities dictates that you should marry an asset not a liability

2 Likes

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

Mehn

I lie?
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
ibietela2:

What business is she doing?

Hair stylist, she is also into make up abi is makeover self. How girls they Cal am. Just that hair stuff though.

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by banre(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
this one confuse me sha. but if i was in your shoes I'd marry the doctor, bros nobody wants a liability o. or u can as well marry d one with a bigger ass. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by ibietela2(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

Hair stylist, she is also into make up abi is makeover self. How girls they Cal am. Just that hair stuff though.

It's nice and there always room for improvement.... She can add pies at her shop.

If she's the one who your heart prefers you should settle with her, so long as she can speak and write

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Jman06(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
cruchenutii:

Are you saying her attitude can change in the future? But OP says she is a Loyal & Loving person.
Of course her attitude can change once she starts seeing some change in her account.
Many men picked up such girls from the village and after testing affluence they changed to monsters. It is better you even go for a lady who has attained substantial level of independence so that if she turns out to be bad you will not have much regrets.

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by ashjay001(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:
Like ya'll I have been having some hard time for the past couple of weeks because I wanna settle down but there is a problem; I have two girlfriends, one is an ssce holder, she is very lovely, beautiful and very respectful, but she doesn't have a BSc certificate, so she doesn't have a professional job, she is into make up and hair stuff.
My second girlfriend is a graduate, she is a medical doctor, always busy with work, she earns her own salary, doesn't rely on me for anything, she is well oriented and organized, like yall know what I ma talking about she is able to stand on her own without, not saying my first girlfriend relys on me for anything but guys I am scared that if I marry my first girl and something happens along the line I lose my job or I go bankrupt (God forbid) whose gonna Carter for the family for the time being while I get back on my feet since she doesn't have a professional job??
Please I need you guys to advice me, what do you think. My first girl or second one? Both girls are beautiful and well in place.

So what yall think! I would like my future to be secured as well marriage is like an investment!

Now, just reset ur brain! If d chips are down(both of u broke), who would u rather av beside u?

Forget financial security, after marriage, MOST ladies stop being nice n generous! I was this analytic n I truly regret it! U might live to regret d path not taken!

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
banre:
this one confuse me sha. but if i was in your shoes I'd marry the doctor, bros nobody wants a liability o. or u can as well marry d one with a bigger ass. grin grin

Hahaha, Roflmao
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
ashjay001:

Now, just reset ur brain! If d chips are down(both of u broke), who would u rather av beside u?

Forget financial security, after marriage, MOST ladies stop being nice n generous! I was this analytic n I truly regret it! U might live to regret d path not taken!

excellent question
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
ashjay001:

Definitely the medical doctor!

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Belafonte(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

The doc has no issue just they she is super busy most of the time and hardly has time for me though but we text a lot, she is still nice but the truth Is I like the first one more because she is jovial, beautiful, very caring and always there for me but I feel if I marry her my future aint secured with her like I will be standing on my own shouldering full responsibility, if something happens with my finance now there is no one I can run to, you get?

Please go for the doctor. Give me the hairdresser's contact. I like girls wey no go school. Please send asap.

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Please go for the doctor. Give me the hairdresser's contact. I like girls wey no go school. Please send asap.

Lol which state you they?
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Belafonte(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

Lol which state you they?

Lag.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'yoga' Pose (photo) / Why People Use Funny Names On Social Media? / Shocking:lady Dies After Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before Oral $ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.