Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,455 members, 7,978,467 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:54 AM

Facebook User Shares Over 400k To Friends For Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook User Shares Over 400k To Friends For Christmas (475 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit / Facebook User Shares Nude Pictures On Her Birthday. Users React!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Shares Over 400k To Friends For Christmas by classicfrank4u(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
a Facebook user identified as somto okoye surprised his Facebook friends with what he called "Christmas giveaway" 3 day's ago he organized a debate and promised to give the person with highest number of likes a brand new laptop worth 200k and all give 20k each to the 10 runner UPS. we all thought it was a joke until this morning when he listed the winner and 10 runner UPS and immediately requested for thier Bank details.

how wish our so called celebrities can act like this once in a while but instead they prefer to come to Instagram to flaunt cash and assets for us to see.

Re: Facebook User Shares Over 400k To Friends For Christmas by 9jaDoc(f): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
I hope u mean $ not naira. Otherwise gerarahia.
Re: Facebook User Shares Over 400k To Friends For Christmas by emeijeh(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
9jaDoc:
I hope u mean $ not naira. Otherwise gerarahia.

Keep quiet

Appreciate something good when you see it.

Meanwhile, come closer first

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

G-worldwide Has Paid Kiss Daniel Over NGN120 Million Naira,singers Family Fetish / You Wont Believe What This Bull Almost Did To P. Diddy / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.