Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb (4527 Views)

Wike, Secondus Welcome Jonathan & Wife In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Markfemi2: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
you see the typical ibo man. he will blame everyone else but himself.

After the Nzeogwu's coup ibos in the north celebrated and mocked the northerners. the ibo coup was in January and riots and killings targetted at the ibos didn't start until may that year. have you ever asked yourself why? that's because ibos refused to let the pain of the coup go away. northerners were mocked on how Nzeogwu killed their sardauna.

the average ibo person is just like a wife that will mock you and laugh about your pains. she will sing songs to spite you just like ibos had songs mocking the death of the sardauna but the moment you lay your hands on her and start beating her she will cry for the whole neighbourhood to hear (same way you start calling ICC and UN when the heat is too much for you to take).

this is exactly the same way KANU started insulting and mocking Yorubas and Hausas in 2014. I listened to radio baifra live in imo state and on the internet whenever I'm in calabar. No one called him to order. when the northerners gave a quit notice everyone started blaming the north while forgetting that the sees of hate was planted as early as 2014.

you people should learn to accept your fault too. you are far from perfect!!!

2 bottles for you
Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Jaideyone(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2017
russellino:

Because the north coordinated revisionism and non-stop propaganda to paint the Nzeogwu coup as an Igbo affair and it took them four months to perfect their plans of a countercoup. Why did you ask?
you are just deceiving yourself.

the truth is if it was the other way round ibos will also think the same thing.

eg a kanuri man from borno state leads a coup and kills all southern leaders without killing anyone in the north. what will your people say? your people will blame the Hausa Fulanis for sending their slave to get rid of ibo leaders!!!
before you blame other people walk in their shoes first.

simple monkey pox your people said the Hausa Fulani fg wants to reduce ibo population with a disease with 5% mortality rate grin is that not funny?

and you have the right to blame others for calling the coup an ibo coup after an ibo man killed other regional leaders? grin like I said earlier put yourself in their shoes!!!

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Jaideyone(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2017
Markfemi2:

2 bottles for you
don't mind those bigots. read the other angle I gave him just above this post. he won't find a good answer to that too.

ibos are the number one trouble makers in this country!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by russellino: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
hahahaha see lie o.

nairalanders mocking Dolapo osibanjo and calling her a slave is radio Biafra thread?

nairalanders mocking Yorubas when our elders complained about marginalisation is radio baifara thread?

the two threads of nairalanders mocking tinubu for bowing to greet buhari and calling Yorubas slaves is also radio Biafra thread again? grin

BTW radio Biafra or not, ibos have been sowing serious seed of hate. when the fruits start coming now you'll be complaining everyone hates you. keep it up!!!

Funny guy. Should I start digging up threads where yorubas uploaded pictures of dying Igbo babies to mock them over the flimsiest arguments? Should I dig up the thread from 2011 where yorubas attacked Igbos because Jonathan's elections or where yorubas were celebrating Igbos killed up north at the beginning of boko Haram almost ten years ago.

If there is one thing I detest it is a hypocrite and a liar.

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by russellino: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
you are just deceiving yourself.

the truth is if it was the other way round ibos will also think the same thing.

eg a kanuri man from borno state leads a coup and kills all southern leaders without killing anyone in the north. what will your people say? your people will blame the Hausa Fulanis for sending their slave to get rid of ibo leaders!!!
before you blame other people walk in their shoes first.

simple monkey pox your people said the Hausa Fulani fg wants to reduce ibo population with a disease with 5% mortality rate grin is that not funny?

and you have the right to blame others for calling the coup an ibo coup after an ibo man killed other regional leaders? grin like I said earlier put yourself in their shoes!!!

So you want to ignore the facts unassailable after 50 years on basis of "if na you nko" then you have no business posting here. Just go to a palmy joint and display your ignorance there. You cannot substantiate the lie that Igbos celebrated the coup but want to discuss morals? You can convince yourself with your lies but nobody else is fooled with such weak postulation

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Igboid: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
see mumu post grin so you couldn't bring igbophobic threads for me to see? like the ones I showed you where your people mocked Yorubas endlessly.

as for the so called jubilation over the coup we both know that's a lie. the other regions felt wronged and that is why it was perceived as an ibo coup especially when the coup plotters were let off easily

Nairaland is littered with Igbophobic threads from Yorubas against Ndiigbo.

Why even bother posting them, when the below says it all:

“Among the large majority hailing from that tribe (Yorubas) who are most vocal in inciting the complete extermination of the Igbos, I often heard remarks that all Nigeria’s ills will be cured once the Igbos has been extaminated from the human map , ”
Dr Conor Cruise O’

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Jaideyone(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2017
russellino:

Funny guy. Should I start digging up threads where yorubas uploaded pictures of dying Igbo babies to mock them over the flimsiest arguments? Should I dig up the thread from 2011 where yorubas attacked Igbos because Jonathan's elections or where yorubas were celebrating Igbos killed up north at the beginning of boko Haram almost ten years ago.

If there is one thing I detest it is a hypocrite and a liar.
good!!! Yorubas ate not saints. you ibos should stop playing saints too. we all need to put all that behind and grow up

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Jaideyone(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2017
russellino:

So you want to ignore the facts unassailable after 50 years on basis of "if na you nko" then you have no business posting here. Just go to a palmy joint and display your ignorance there. You cannot substantiate the lie that Igbos celebrated the coup but want to discuss morals? You can convince yourself with your lies but nobody else is fooled with such weak postulation
funny guy. there is no deceit in my post. it's the bitter truth. the coup had all the signs of an ethnically motivated coup!!! leaders from other regions were killed while ibo leaders were not

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Jaideyone(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Igboid:

Nairaland is littered with Igbophobic threads from Yorubas against Ndiigbo.

Why even bother posting them, when the below says it all:

“Among the large majority hailing from that tribe (Yorubas) who are most vocal in inciting the complete extermination of the Igbos, I often heard remarks that all Nigeria’s ills will be cured once the Igbos has been extaminated from the human map , ”
Dr Conor Cruise O’
hahahahaha we don't have time for you now. you should know by now that Yorubas are not violent.

so because one white man wrote junk it must he true abi? grin both you and the Connor cruise are foolish grin
Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by russellino: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
hahahahaha we don't have time for you now. you should know by now that Yorubas are not violent.

so because one white man wrote junk it must he true abi? grin both you and the Connor cruise are foolish grin

Whenever northerners have given yorubas the slightest opportunity they have shown the most wickedness, hatred and violence towards the Igbo. The unnecessary wickedness of the late, disgraced Benjamin Adekunle and the genocide of the late, Ibrahim Taiwo at Asaba in 1967 will be on record till the end of time

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by russellino: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
funny guy. there is no deceit in my post. it's the bitter truth. the coup had all the signs of an ethnically motivated coup!!! leaders from other regions were killed while ibo leaders were not

Adewale Ademoyega, an inner caucus member of the planning team of the 1966 coup wrote his book titled "Why we struck" in 1981 and totally demolished the useless propaganda of "Igbo coup". Why are you holding tight to an expired lie because it makes Igbo people look guilty? Why are you so desperate?

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Jaideyone(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2017
russellino:

Whenever northerners have given yorubas the slightest opportunity they have shown the most wickedness, hatred and violence towards the Igbo. The unnecessary wickedness of the late, disgraced Benjamin Adekunle and the genocide of the late, Ibrahim Taiwo at Asaba in 1967 will be on record till the end of time
which wickedness? soldiers are trained to kill. so what wickedness are you talking about? Olodo grin

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Jaideyone(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2017
russellino:

Adewale Ademoyega, an inner caucus member of the planning team of the 1966 coup wrote his book titled "Why we struck" in 1981 and totally demolished the useless propaganda of "Igbo coup". Why are you holding tight to an expired lie because it makes Igbo people look guilty? Why are you so desperate?
keep deceiving yourself. the coup was IBO dominated and was perceived as an IBO coup.
QED

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by diamondy: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Igboid:

Mister man, here is not your local Yoruba Yoruba beer parlour in Sagamu, Ogbomosho or whatever other place you lots usually crawl out from.

Provide a concrete THIRD PARTY evidence of the celebration after Nzeogwu coup being a solely Igbo celebration and not a nationwide one or take your demonic Yoruba lies elsewhere.

Coup was one sided. Ibos killed sardauna , remember Late Col Adekunle Fajuyi was killed with his friend.
Young man, none of ibo leaders was killed .
As far as i am concerned Zik travelled out during that period following a tip off by overzealous ibo military hoodlums .

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by slivertongue: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
the statement of the problem is faulty. the igbos aint vocal about the election but a few have tried tried to clear the air - that mr secondus is a south south man. the attempt to use linguistic affirnity to label the igbos so as to punish them is the aim of accusing the igbos and any wise man of the igbo stock must speak up. yes his name is uche an igbo name but his a native of andoni. this unnecessary drama is to stir up confusion between the igbos and the south south and i think the op sud allow the igbos choose their political destiny
Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Igboid: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
diamondy:

Coup was one sided. Ibos killed sardauna , remember Late Col Adekunle Fajuyi was killed with his friend.
Young man, none of ibo leaders was killed .
As far as i am concerned Zik travelled out during that period following a tip off by overzealous ibo military hoodlums .

With key emphasis on "As far as you are concerned".

Of course, you are entitled to your own jaundiced opinions, as long as we accept they are your own opinions , nothing more and nothing less.

Northeners killed Fajuyi because he was implicated in the Nzeogwu coup, having served as mentors to Nzeogwu, Ademoyega, Ifeajuna and co, and making inputs in their coup planning stage.
He also ensured that Ironsi never brought Nzeogwu and his boys to the justice.
The North never forgave him for those actions.

As far as I'm concerned, Awolowo was the brain behind the Nzeogwu coup, using his fellow Yoruba man, Fajuyi as a point of contact.
Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Igboid: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bump.

Ndi IPOB. Do you remember when I made this thread about Wike and his Ikwerre people?

1 Like

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Bethel4Life(f): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Igboid:
Bump.

Ndi IPOB. Do you remember when I made this thread about Wike and his Ikwerre people?
hhm wow how the tables have turned now sad

So brutal..
U really warned them
Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Igboid: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bethel4Life:
hhm wow how the tables have turned now sad

So brutal..
U really warned them

No table turned.
If you have lived with Ikwerres in their Rumu villages in Portharcourt, you would know that every Ikwerre man is is innately Igbophobic.
I knew Wike was innately Igbophobic and that it was a matter of time before he manifests his original and real self.

cc: Owokobiri grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Dilapidated Primary Sch In Buhari's Home Town Where He Voted / Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) / See Crowd at Kano State PDP Governorship Campaign (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.