Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Jonathan Asks Obama To Revisit Terror Blacklist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asks Obama To Revisit Terror Blacklist (2175 Views)

Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir / Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals / Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks Obama To Revisit Terror Blacklist by EzeUche(m): 3:03am On Apr 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol Im laughing because people think they are discriminating against northerners or muslim Nigerian only-

and its sooo not true because my dad was at the airport and they still checked him - mind you his  first and last name arent muslim, yoruba or any indigenous african name. He has an english first name and a portuguese surname with an american passport.- that didnt stop them from lookng at him as a black man coming from Nigeria- the "terrorist" country.

and my aunt from asaba had to throw away all the food she wanted to bring to america- before they let her board the plane.

All because of a foolish Muslim boy. My family is 100% Christian and we have to suffer through this process.

Mehn why d hellll do I have to be in a nation with these buffoons.
Re: Jonathan Asks Obama To Revisit Terror Blacklist by MsTom(f): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2010
Let Jonathan give obama a good reason why he should revist the blacklist
Re: Jonathan Asks Obama To Revisit Terror Blacklist by wonderlove(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2010
The fact is that every individual country has is own problems even 'US' also has it's own problems. But this is an external issue let the name be erase out from the black list then we can go on surving our problems internally.

Even Uk presently is facing a lot of problems but it as never affected the relationship with other countries everybody is still rushing to enter into uk.

So let us stop conderming our country, am not saying it because am out but that is how it should be pls all.[/b[/i]
Re: Jonathan Asks Obama To Revisit Terror Blacklist by Kobojunkie: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2010
MsTom:

Let Jonathan give obama a good reason why he should revist the blacklist

And what good reason do you think EXISTS?
Re: Jonathan Asks Obama To Revisit Terror Blacklist by wonderlove(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2010
Because we are not a terrorist yes N igerians are not a terrorist please like have said before we have our problems so other countries does too.but that is internal.
Re: Jonathan Asks Obama To Revisit Terror Blacklist by Kobojunkie: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
wonderlove:

Because we are not a terrorist yes N igerians are not a terrorist please like have said before we have our problems so other countries does too.but that is internal.

And how did you figure this out? How did you come to the conclusion that in a Nation of about 150 million people there are absolutely No terrorists in that group? Let me guess, you just pretend to believe it and so it is FACT? The world should claim Nigeria's short term memory problem and pretend the story 500 people who were massacred last month, and the months before, never happened? Boko Haram was a conspiracy and never happened? MEND is just a made up idea?
Re: Jonathan Asks Obama To Revisit Terror Blacklist by kuramo: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
You guys should be aware that the issue of terror blacklist has been overtaken by events.

The US Government has instituted a new policy on vetting suspected travellers coming into the US, so the question of Jonathan Goodluck asking Barak Obama to revisit the inclusion on Nigeria on the terror blacklist of 14 countries will not happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: I Will Abolish State Of Origin With State Of Residence. / Odu’a Investment Chairman Shot / Efcc Arrests Adenuga, Otedola, Dantata And Others For Fuel Subsidy Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.