Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,489 members, 7,901,390 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Day11: Re-calibrating Your Ambitions #psychologistofchange By Uti Emmanuel - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Day11: Re-calibrating Your Ambitions #psychologistofchange By Uti Emmanuel (310 Views)

How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant / Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day11: Re-calibrating Your Ambitions #psychologistofchange By Uti Emmanuel by FadakaLouis(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2017
(Hey guys, its 31 days to go.)

It's time to start asking what we want...

Without being grandiose today, I'd just ask a simple question, what do you want for your life?

It seems easy to answer but try it out.

Many people, I mean many people go through life not knowing what they want.
They beat about the bush, dilly dally and merry go round in the affairs of life, and then they expect a miracle. For some folks, they go to church praying that the will of God be done without being ready to do His will. Some people just want something or in their best English expression, they just want ‘anything’.

As a student, I was taught that clarity is power and specificity is an asset. If you want to be successful now, next year and beyond, you've got to be specific.

What do you want for yourself?

continue reading http://www.gbetutv.com/2017/12/day11-re-calibrating-your-ambitions.html

(1) (Reply)

Career In Photography & Where To Submit Your Photos And Get Paid Handsomely / Dragnet Past Questions And Answers For Job Recruitment / Urgent Application Is Needed For NOC (front) Office Engineers RFT 0001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.