Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,333 members, 7,891,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai (801 Views)

Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by three: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2017
As shared on his twitter handle

Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by Idokojimmy: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2017
His father is the commander in chief of defamators

We remember events proceeding the last general elections.

About logic and reasoning, he should narrow it to Kaduna and stop making hasty generalization
Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by Yeligray(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2017
See this stupid, selfish man talking... Mr. Reasoner, you could have reasoned like that to find those that killed christians in your state instead you did nothing... Anyways i won't face you today because my MB is too precious to be used on an unimportant person.
Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by abokibuhari: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Still waiting for the day his father will use him for sacrifice just as he used the other two to upgrade. Mumu son

1 Like

Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by AntiWailer: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2017
Yes the Son Bashir and not ElRufai posted that on Twitter. I have confirmed it. He generalized and that is his personal problem.

****modified
Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by abokibuhari: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
F00lish liars.

Elrufai’s official Twitter handle is verified and it is @elrufai.

Dumb and inferior Politicians playing dumb cards.
Do you know that the son is on twitter and his foolish name is Bashir
Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2017
one cannot expect logic and reasoning form the north

*modified*

1 Like

Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by AntiWailer: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2017
abokibuhari:

Do you know that the son is on twitter and his foolish name is Bashir

I have confirmed from his handle. I thought the statement was quoting ElRufia and I went to his handle to confirm.
Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by kokosin: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2017
say dat to ur dad
Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by MrMystrO(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Unfortunately, He's Right!
Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by MrMystrO(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yeligray:
See this stupid, selfish man talking... Mr. Reasoner, you could have reasoned like that to find those that killed christians in your state instead you did nothing... Anyways i won't face you today because my MB is too precious to be used on an unimportant person.

You see, If he was wrong then your comment wouldn't come out like this. You would have proven him wrong instead of attacking him, thats how we know people who reason Logically. Unfortunately, MAJORITY of Nigerians don't fit into that Category. Simple Fact!!!
Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by MrMystrO(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 don't you think this is front-page worthy?
Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by Yeligray(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
MrMystrO:

You see, If he was wrong then your comment wouldn't come out like this. You would have proven him wrong instead of attacking him, thats how we know people who reason Logically. Unfortunately, MAJORITY of Nigerians don't fit into that Category. Simple Fact!!!
baba, goan rest
Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by MasterKim: 12:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Northerners and easterners reason like imbeciles.
Re: One Cannot Expect Reasoning And Logic From Nigerians - Bashir El-rufai by three: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2017
MasterKim:
Northerners and easterners reason like imbeciles.

Another needless generalisation

(1) (Reply)

Whats Buhari 3rd Name?? / Buhari Has No Capacity To Deliver On Good Governance- Northern Coalition / VIDEO: Bishop David Oyedepo Warns Buhari On Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.