Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,458 members, 7,914,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help (1928 Views)

My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? / My Girlfriend Bark's Like A Dog When We Are Having Sex Pls Help / Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by honestprofits: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE WHAT YOU EXPERIENCED? READ HER STORY BELOW:
Hello, I had unprotected sex with a sexual worker in a massage parlour and about 4/5 days afterwards I began to have slight muscle and joint pain in my legs and arms, nothing severe. A few days after that, I had a sore, stiff neck and sore lower back. The sore neck and back went almost completely away in 3 days and the sore joint and muscle pain went away about 5 days after experiencing them. I have been experiencing slight throat irritation, its not sore, but it feels like something is stuck when I swallow. Its not hard to swallow, but it feels like something is in the back of my throat when I do. I also have one small lump on my upper neck located around and behind the ear. I had the unprotected sex 10 days ago as of this post and this has all happened within this time.
What do you think was her problem?
read more in my website
www.phytosciencenigeria.com.ng or call/whatsapp 08084187162
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by izaray(f): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
honestprofits:
Hello,[b] I had unprotected sex with a sexual worker in a massage parlour [/b]and about 4/5 days afterwards I began to have slight muscle and joint pain in my legs and arms, nothing severe. A few days after that, I had a sore, stiff neck and sore lower back. The sore neck and back went almost completely away in 3 days and the sore joint and muscle pain went away about 5 days after experiencing them. I have been experiencing slight throat irritation, its not sore, but it feels like something is stuck when I swallow. Its not hard to swallow, but it feels like something is in the back of my throat when I do. I also have one small lump on my upper neck located around and behind the ear. I had the unprotected sex 10 days ago as of this post and this has all happened within this time.
read more in my website
In Psquare voice, e don happen. My dear go and see a doctor.
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
honestprofits:
Hello, I had unprotected sex with a sexual worker in a massage parlour and about 4/5 days afterwards I began to have slight muscle and joint pain in my legs and arms, nothing severe. A few days after that, I had a sore, stiff neck and sore lower back. The sore neck and back went almost completely away in 3 days and the sore joint and muscle pain went away about 5 days after experiencing them. I have been experiencing slight throat irritation, its not sore, but it feels like something is stuck when I swallow. Its not hard to swallow, but it feels like something is in the back of my throat when I do. I also have one small lump on my upper neck located around and behind the ear. I had the unprotected sex 10 days ago as of this post and this has all happened within this time.
read more in my website
did he give her head?if yes,that’s STD
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Evablizin(f): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin

Sorry.
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by kaycee125: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
It's all over, say your last prayer
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by izaray(f): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Sorry.
Babe is that all you have to say wink But konji is an idiot, imagine the guy risking his dear life, doing it skin to skin with a prostitute even angry
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
reward of hard labour

2 Likes

Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Evablizin(f): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
izaray:
Babe is that all you have to say wink But konji is an idiot, imagine the guy risking his dear life, doing it skin to skin with a prostitute even angry
My dear i don't know what to say,next time he will be more careful.

1 Like

Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by ayoblinks(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Chrismas broiler
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Evidence1000(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
honestprofits:
read more in my website

Only you?? Your village witches are really strong oh!
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by dhamstar(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
sorry! you have been used for rituals aka blood money
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by kelechisblog(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wave it off, that's nothing

1 Like

Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by earthsync(f): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
why would you have unprotected sex with a prostitute?
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sorry I can't interfere with what God is doing in ur life

1 Like

Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
fake ass blogger
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Your village people have finally got to you.
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by iluvdonjazzy: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
it's a symptoms calamolosis
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Benz4pimp:
did he give her head?if yes,that’s STD
hmm.. I gave head about three years ago and since then my throat has never remained the same (obstruction).

Please recommend something for me. I'm suffering from it ever since embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by tit(f): 2:27am On Dec 23, 2017
This is aids originale
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Apina(m): 2:54am On Dec 23, 2017
tit:
This is aids originale
It could be anything, there are other sexually transmitted infections other than Aids, perhaps staph or syphilis.
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by tubolancer(m): 6:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Na coicidiosis, can't get the spelling, Yoruba dey call am KOLI or YIRUNYIRUN, a serious disease I have seen in local fowl. Treat it o Pele.

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Anaconda - Lësbïan Narrate Her Sizzling Encounter Wit A Huge C*ck / 10 CRAZY Ways To Eat Pussy - How To Eat Out A Girl (+video) / What's The Essense Of Playing Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.