Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,515 members, 7,914,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Guys Use Your Head! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Use Your Head! (1198 Views)

What Browser Do U Guys Use Here That Can Upload Pics? / Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head / See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Use Your Head! by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
If you have not started, start now, you have to grow up, grow up from what you are and improve on it, do a thorough assessment of yourself and ask why you always fail to get what you want, why you always feel bad about it, if it's really worth it, ask yourself if you have the choice to feel good about it, I'm sure you do and if you don't think you do, you must be a boy.

I read most posts towards ladies by guys, hostile posts, I see frustration, unnecessary frustration, kind that doesn't matter, that should not be, if you are frustrated because of the attitude of some girl you seem to like here on the internet thereby exercising the frustration with foul words on her, how would you manage your temperament towards the one with you in the real world, do you think you can hate on someone and meanwhile win their heart, have you ever asked yourself?

If you work on your life more than your beauty, the prettiest lady whether on the internet or anywhere will want you and desire you, it's not an offense to admire a beautiful lady but you can't become a nuisance to get her, when you achieve your goals in life, you have a good life, good job, it becomes easy for you to go for anyone of them, at this point they are on their knees, praying to have you.

Don't bother yourself with the things you see on the internet, most are not for real, you think some people get along with each other, so you want it with someone too, it's not for real, they may not in the real world, they just want fun, just having fun, most bad boys on the internet are not bad boys, they feign to be, some are mummy's pets, but they are good at pretending, such absurd charade, you wonder why in real life some gals crush and compete on some guys? Those guys are the ones that matter, they are crucial and have influence on many things, there are a lot things that depend on them, a lot of things under their control and they are arguably indispensable, now you have to ask yourself what impact you have had on yourself let alone on any other person.

For instance, there's one moderator one lady expressed her crush on with a post, along the comments, I saw another lady's comment hitting the OP, then I checked her wall and I can tell she's like the OP, I only know the guy's moniker but not really him, but I think the guy is someone, I think he's relevant, which gives him the popularity, I checked if he was going to reply any of them, he didn't, I guess he has too many of their type on him, that's it, they come after you when you are after yourself, not after them, even after being through with yourself you go after them, you are most welcome, so guys use your head.

#FORTHEREALONES

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Loyalblak007(f): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wow embarassed
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Oxster(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
It pains me that I can't really read such long post grin

Re: Guys Use Your Head! by yomi007k(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
True
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oxster:

I didn't want to post something too long, just couldn't help it
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oxster:
Let me narrate for you.Op said seun should give every member a car for christmas and new year gift cos no be beans to dey subscribe to browse nl from Jan to Dec.So click like if you want the car. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sensible post,loud it.There is one useless guy seeking attention from ladies by attacking and calling them ugly.And most ladies fish brains here fell for his tricks.They are now his friends cos they gat no attention in real life. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Use Your Head! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Guy, tell them . But I assure you asslickers will always asslick no matter the advice given to them. Their mentality won't change. Later they will come here and start wailing they couldnt get a lady or got jilted by one. Every lady admires a relevant guy, thats what they fail to realise. Good for them tho. Everyone can't all be relevant.

May God help their lives.
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Let me narrate for you.Op said seun should give every member a car for christmas and new year gift cos no be beans to dey subscribe to browse nl from Jan to Dec.So click like if you want the car. grin

Chisos, I eventually found the wife of Lie Mohammed

Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Guy, tell them . But I assure you asslickers will always asslick no matter the advice given to them. Their mentality won't change. Later they will come here and start wailing they couldnt get a lady or got jilted by one. Every lady admires a relevant guy, thats what they fail to realise. Good for them tho. Everyone can't all be relevant.

May God help their lives.

Most of we guys don't understand ladies, I mean real ladies, an important factor for some guys' failed attempts
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Chisos, I eventually found the wife of Lie Mohammed

Jah Bless blo. Sensible post

1 Like

Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Sensible post,loud it.There is one useless guy seeking attention from ladies by attacking and calling them ugly.And most ladies fish brains here fell for his tricks.They are now his friends cos they gat no attention in real life. grin grin

He doesn't understand that the attention he gets on the internet takes him nowhere

1 Like

Re: Guys Use Your Head! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Most of we guys don't understand ladies, I mean real ladies, an important factor for some guys' failed attempts
The think they have succeded in life because some teenage girls are falling for their for cheap online persona.

One things is for sure, once a girl sees a better option than, she will go for it and the only problem is that they will start wailing online refusing to work on themselves.

1 Like

Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
The think they have succeded in life because some teenage girls are falling for their for cheap online persona.

One things is for sure, once a girl sees a better option than, she will go for it and the only problem is that they will start wailing online refusing to work on themselves.

A child is a child, someday they will outgrow those attitudes
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Oxster(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

Haaaa,,,I hv C who Lia Mohammed is beta than ohhh

Even de gea can't save seun if he trys it,,he can't afford Romancelander not alone all subscribers
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Oxster(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

See your life,,your village people are after you ohh �
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Oxster(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I didn't want to post something too long, just couldn't help it

I concur
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by pu7pl3(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Oxster:

See your life,,your village people are after you ohh �
How? undecided
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Oxster(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
How? undecided

U 4got ur 1st quote on me,,how seun suppose de give out cars,,now ur both saying contradicts nah #lol
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Oxster:

U 4got ur 1st quote on me,,how seun suppose de give out cars,,now ur both saying contradicts nah #lol
I am most concern about the the 2nd quote,so ans me.
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Oxster(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
I am most concern about the the 2nd quote,so ans me.

It's de contradicts dah m talking about nah###That's y I said see your life..

All you said differs,.U NV understand me yet?
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oxster:

It's de contradicts dah m talking about nah###That's y I said see your life..

All you said differs,.U NV understand me yet?
cheesy cheesy Lol got ya,was only kidding with that guy.Dont mind me.
Re: Guys Use Your Head! by Oxster(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
cheesy cheesy Lol got ya,was only kidding with that guy.Dont mind me.

Lol,,,I no wink tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Uses Animal Skin To Cover His Manhood, As He Poses Halfnude With His Wife(pi / I'm Heartbroken And Confused; Help Me! / Health Minister Bans Doggy Style During Sex (here’s Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.