Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,790 members, 7,938,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Could Burna Boy Have Dropped His Concert Over Olamide’s Show Threat? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could Burna Boy Have Dropped His Concert Over Olamide’s Show Threat? (534 Views)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Burna Boy Have Dropped His Concert Over Olamide’s Show Threat? by tomijori(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
By Abimbola Adebayo

Speculation emerging from the public domain as well as within the entertainment industry have held that Reggae and dancehall singer, Burna Boy, born Damini Ogulu, cancelled his much talked about concert over the threat that street singer, Olamide Adedeji, better known as Olamide, concert might overshadow his show because the date coincide together.

Formally, both artistes were to have their concert on this forth coming Sunday until Burna Boy announced cancellation of his show on the premise that he has to clear his name because of the robbery allegation leveled against him.

http://www.theguildng.com/could-burna-boy-dropped-his-concert-over-olamides-show-threat/

Re: Could Burna Boy Have Dropped His Concert Over Olamide’s Show Threat? by Successfulminde: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na una sabi, BTW I don't understand all this artistes with theft abi music nor dey pay well?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Of Yaya Toure And His G Wagon / Di’ja Provides An Impressive Definition Of Her Artistry On The ‘aphrodija’ EP / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Ycee – I Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.