Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Yoruba Demon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Demon (357 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Demon by ItsTutsi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
man Yoruba demons have no chill at all,I had an outing with a chick today after pestering and endless request for me to take her out,only for me to come and.and see her flirting with this Yoruba demon look alike..it really hurtd lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Travel Plans To See My Gf For The Holidays / What Is Love And Sex / #agape Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.