Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,138 members, 7,931,915 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . (4929 Views)

South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by Vicjustice: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2010
I'm so delighted to hear that Nigerian passport holders can now travel to Mexico without visa, such positive development is something i wouldn't expect from Nigeria at this stage. Congrats to Nigerian travellers
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by justwise(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2010
Vicjustice:

I'm so delighted to hear that Nigerian passport holders can now travel to Mexico without visa, such positive development is something i wouldn't expect from Nigeria at this stage. Congrats to Nigerian travellers

April 1st?
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by radiovibe: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2010
Welcome to the USA. This is much better than travelling to Europe. Welcome to Mexican USA border crossing.
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by ichommy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2010
Good news  wink Happy to heard that,   naija go full mexico oo
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by murphy02(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
true or joke
it must be a joke!
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2010
justwise:

April 1st?

source??
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2010
Expensive joke!
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by TPS360: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
Mexico? for wetin,
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by djunior(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
Is this for real? i know today is april 1st. more info needed plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by frankkky: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2010
@vicjustice u dey sick for head o,guys this is definately april fool
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by dancewith: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2010
Its not true. just made a confirmation call to the Mexican embassy
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by violent(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
Mschewwwwwwwwwwwww!

visa free ko, Tax free ni

i bet some gullible folks are packing their bags to be on the next flight already
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by suxes2005(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2010
See them,

then wan go Mexico,

visa free ko, tkt free ni!

SHALOM
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2010
i almost booked a ticket to mexico. lol grin
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by Vicjustice: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
justwise:

April 1st?
  You made the first comment, and it answers it all, you're saved from being April fool.

@frankkky
  What right do you have to insult me, does concealing your face behind a computer monitor give you the courage to vomit insult at noble ones?
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by justwise(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
Vicjustice:

You made the first comment, and it answers it all, you're saved from being April fool.@frankkky
What right do you have to insult me, does concealling your face behind a computer monitor give you the courage to vomit insult at noble ones?
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by niassawa(f): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2010
OMG!!! Nigerians are so desperate to WAKA!!!

If Nigeria na Visa Free Country, O Boy no body go dey again. Only Governors, Senators and there President go remain. Nigeria go EMPTY.

Even pikin wey they dey breast feed will go to sny available Booking Agent and get his or her own ticket to waka.
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by frankkky: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2010
@vicjustice coooooool temper,i just dey joke na,nothing do u
Re: Nigerian Passport Now Visa Free To. . . by Vicjustice: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2010
frankkky:

@vicjustice coooooool temper,i just dey joke na,nothing do u
ACCEPTED smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me: Which City In Uk Life Is Easy For A New Comer And Also Job Oppor / Canada / How I Suffered At Murtala Mohammed Airport Today:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.