Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,237 members, 7,904,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (105032 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by donstan18: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

On behalf of Village People we hereby reject this accusation as false & rebuke this slander meant to taint our esteemeed image.

Ishilove's case is wholly of her own doing.

Any attempts to rope us into her mess shall be met with damning consequences.

We wash our hands off!

Signed,
Chairperson, Village People Nairaland Chapter.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Xiadnat:
kiss Good golly, he fynnne as ‘ell. Hawt!!

I once had polish pals in school. Reminds me of that polish guy i hung out with in med. school (damn and he is a neurosurgeon now). He took me skating at an ice rink once. He got on his knees and put on my skating shoes. Taught me how to skate. Was ever so gentle. We would just sit on couch silently at times but nothing awkward or untoward ever happened. I knew tho he was attracted to me.

See all the hate emanating from nigerian men. She was prolly sick of nigerian men and their ego and pride.

Good fer her. Go girl. Show ‘em how it is done. I wish you happy married life. Please treat him right and like a king. Dont drive him away with yer drama tho lol. Dont make him wish he married a white girl. .

This will be my story in 2 yrs or less. I feel it. IJN

Yaassss
grin
Xiadnat:
kiss Good golly, he fynnne as ‘ell. Hawt!!

I once had polish pals in school. Reminds me of that polish guy i hung out with in med. school (damn and he is a neurosurgeon now). He took me skating at an ice rink once. He got on his knees and put on my skating shoes. Taught me how to skate. Was ever so gentle. We would just sit on couch silently at times but nothing awkward or untoward ever happened. I knew tho he was attracted to me.

See all the hate emanating from nigerian men. She was prolly sick of nigerian men and their ego and pride.

Good fer her. Go girl. Show ‘em how it is done. I wish you happy married life. Please treat him right and like a king. Dont drive him away with yer drama tho lol. Dont make him wish he married a white girl. .

This will be my story in 2 yrs or less. I feel it. IJN

Yaassss
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Medicineguy: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
But bro, sorry to cut in like this, Truth is you’ve actually been sniffing her comments if not how would you know she’s been taking imaginary swipes at you cheesy
See ehn, I think you should just leave Nairaland for a while. I can’t believe how you’d make such irrelevant shît rob you off your peace of mind. I call it irrelevant because I can’t imagine why an adult would be so upset to the extent of not eating properly just because he thinks he’s being slandered- on the fûcking internet for goodness’ sake! It really beats my imagination. Obviously not every one is thick skinnned and you’re extremely emotionally weak, neurotic and insecure to the extent that you think she’s out to get you when she’s just doing her own thing completely oblivious to your existence.
Just chill out abeg, it’s not that serious. I’m not here trying to take sides I’m just saying shît as I’m seeing it.
Maybe It is just me but I do not take any comment from a female nairalander seriously.Especially when I see that pink F sign...lol at the part where she said she is not taking sides but that is exactly what she just did..smh.. channel that energy to poco as well..both are guilty of the same offense...neither of them is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=Esteemboy post=63326639][/quote]

I love you too grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

I am never wrong on my suspicions.
Thank God you were even one of his delegates.

I don't think I owe anyone an explanation, but why would he come online to keep slandering me. Claiming my comments are directed at him. I have shown him comments he made previously and repeated on this thread, obviously directed at me...and he keeps deflecting.
Yet he has the guts to be permanently on my matter.

Like that's not enough, I was fcking another man in a hotel while talking to him. Blabla...it's trade secret. I was below his level, he was managing me. He dumped me...blabla. Why would anyone lie so much to score cheap points? Why?? ?? ??!!

The Lord is really my Shepherd.

It is well...just rest it cos despite the dude coming out clean, his entourage is adamant on believing the lies. Pele...next time check him wella before you go swallow bone grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Gidex4u(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Oyibo with an uncircumcised joystick.

Women will still suck that? Chai .
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

sisioge stop it plz, we've both spoke on phone for over 30 minutes which is long ago to ascertian the character of an individual, did i sound like what you're portraying me as here, be honest, plz stop it. It ended, don't brand me as what i'm not, plz. I'm as clean as what you'll be shocked 25 years of my lack can be tracked back to places i've been for records, so quit playing judge in what you're not completely sure of. You may not be aware cause i put on a cloak, i'm well connected with public figures in this country F.Y.I. So don't talk what you know little to nothing about abeg. I seek no validations and leave my vindications to my Maker, however, i don't like such tainting, the future will reveal things clearer, but leave it be plz.

I wish you won't quote again really... I absolutely wish so as I've resolved not to quote you. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2017
midehi2:
Na waooo
i know my friend Randy91 won't joke with those tinzs wey dey ur dpcheesy.good morning cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Many Nigerian guys can't i repeat can't marry foreign ladies, those ladies are walking dynamite, OMG, american ladies are cream. When you talk with them your dada go just dey burst. But then, we must marry our sisters otherwise who will marry them? All this marry old hags has to stop, what is wrong with some guys? That one and money ritual, an wetin be the difference

SEE ME SEE GBEGE OH..

Na wa oh, some women sha. See a woman wearjust towel only enter my apartment. Imagine ! Some ladies think men are stvpid sha !, no i['m going to have word with my folks. This is rubbish
babe enter ur pad wearing towel?..abi she wan charge phone for ur room? ... Meant the other phone oocheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
i know my friend Randy91 won't joke with those tinzs wey dey ur dpcheesy.good morning cheesy.

present Sir!!!!

Wen u see pointed blezz under d influence of no force...Marriage go begin hungry u cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2017
sisisioge:

It is well...just rest it cos despite the dude coming out clean, his entourage is adamant on believing the lies. Pele...next time check him wella before you go swallow bone grin

His entourage are helping him do the dirty work.
When he said it and they were all quoting to hail him, did he debunk it? No he didn't. He basked in the euphoria of being the alpha male that made Poco suck his preek grin

It's too late to fail...Amen cheesy
It's too late to come out clean.

Even when I pointed out the loophole in his comment, he was quick to tactically change angle.

I like his entourage, they're all alternates, and low-key users.
He is on his fourth account since this drama started, I have remained Pocohantas. I wonder why they think I will be the one to deactivate.

We'll see who will deactivate last last.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2017
I started attacking men viciously after breakup in August?
Kikikiki...

This will be interesting. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Maybe she think say i dey craze i dont know. Our culture wey forbid us from nearing any lady wey get man, she don jones

Thunder go fire all the demons wey possess her body
haha it could be the towel wearing babe own man no fit do the jobcheesycheesy...na im make her come ur way cheesy.i am still seeing your back and forth E brawl for here. Abeg e don do.pls no need arguing over split egg or milk.Forget about ur pains and let us all talk about some bouncy ukwucheesy.its a sunny Saturday morningcheesy.Martin0 abeg hook me up with some ivorien chick wit azz that can twerkcheesy.shinarlaura no wan gree for me oocheesy.she said i must have a brand new venza before she thinks about it.me say na one 404 pegueut i get wey i inherit from my grand daddycheesy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk01: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2017
"I'm well connected to public figures in this country" You don't meannit? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I told you, you would get her to a point where no fuvk would be given about privacy... I talk am! It's now a joke to you abi? Not surprised, you're nothing but an ill joke yourself.

Awon ti well connected gang! Hahahaha grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Randy91:

present Sir!!!!

Wen u see pointed blezz under d influence of no force...Marriage go begin hungry u cheesy cheesy
but dat loyalblak babe blenze huge oooooo! Jesu! cheesycheesy.when i checked her dp i was so flaggagasted shockedshocked.those boobs could make a catholic priest commit fornicationcheesy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by midehi2(f): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
Obhiaba good morning

una too like better things grin chai!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:
After pocohontas don suck preeq finish without hands - Nyomi Banxxx style, she go come dey form "boss lady" 4 us when she be person bitch for real life.

Naso we take catch Toke Makinwa sef.

All these slay mamas, after men have used & dumped them, they'll go on social media & wail and play victim.

She started attacking men viciously after the breakup in August meaning she is so immature on the inside & the breakup really affected her deeply.

1. Is it all men that broke up with her? NO.
2. So why is she attacking all men online? WE DON'T KNOW.
3. Is she the first or only woman to breakup on nairaland? NO.
4. How many other women are spewing trash like her on a daily about men? NONE.
5. After all her attack on the menfolk, will she still spread her legs wide for a preeq? YES.

So since she will still go back to letting men bang her, why all the tantrums? Why all the childish & unwarranted comments?

Did she think it'll help ease the pain?

Hers is like the case of a girl claiming tomboy until her menstrual flow reminds her at the end of the month what she truly is.

Nonsense.

Immature people everywhere...
No mind the olosho. For a girl like her to be jumping from one cheap hotel room to the other after work, I wonder what she and her boss will be doing behind closed door. Na this type I want as my secretary. Free steady puna. make I catch her attack any male folk for this forum again. Ashawo Kobo Kobo. I guess this is what their feminism is all about? Bunch of confused folks!! Ndia Ara!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

If you no fit buy venza, try buy something nah, even if na keke napep. I see some cars for olx, 250k. You fot start from somewhere cheesy
bro i have a white Peguot 404 but peguot no come dey thrill babes these days.its either a venza or ml jeepcheesy.and one babe for Facebook come dey say u must own a ferrari b4 she looks ur way...na waoh cheesy.don't wanna finish the money i hustle from E moneycheesy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by praxisnetworks: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

On behalf of Village People we hereby reject this accusation as false & rebuke this slander meant to taint our esteemeed image.

Ishilove's case is wholly of her own doing.

Any attempts to rope us into her mess shall be met with damning consequences.

We wash our hands off!

Signed,
Chairperson, Village People Nairaland Chapter.

Cc
Oyindidi
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
but dat loyalblak babe blenze huge oooooo! Jesu! cheesycheesy.when i checked her dp i was so flaggagasted shockedshocked.those boobs could make a catholic priest commit fornicationcheesy.
Lefulefu

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.