Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,123 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:00 PM

How I Lured,rape And Killed A Female Copper-man Explains To Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lured,rape And Killed A Female Copper-man Explains To Police (858 Views)

I Spent 24Yrs In Prison For Following Friend To Police Station - Lukman Adeyemi / Men Who Lured Lady To Hotel And Killed Her After Rape, Arrested. Photos / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lured,rape And Killed A Female Copper-man Explains To Police by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2017
​Festus Udoh, has narrated how he lured a 23 - year- old National Youth Service Corps member, Miss Modupe Kawose, into a bush at Mawuko , in the Odeda Local Government Area of Ogun State, Refrencing to Punch, He said he raped and strangled her in the bush . Kawose had registered in a driving school, Lizzy Driving School , while the suspect worked with the outfit .

The suspect was paraded at the scene of the crime on Thursday by the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed .

Udoh said the victim called her on Saturday , demanding her learner ’s permit , and he told her to join him at Lafenwa in Abeokuta .

The suspect said when the victim arrived , he told her that he had resigned from Lizzy Driving School, and that she should follow him to the place where the learner ’s permit would be processed.

He said , “ We boarded a vehicle and later took a motorcycle to Iberokodo,We alighted at a junction near the bush.

“ She was surprised and she asked, ‘is this where you live?’ “ I said yes, and as we entered the bush, I told her that I wanted to have sex with her , she said no . “ I dragged her into the bush and raped her . Afterwards, she told me that she would report me to her family . It was at this stage that I tore her clothes and used them to strangle her . " kindly please see there pictures here:

http://n18s.com/man-narrates-how-he-lured-raped-and-killed-a-female-copper/
Re: How I Lured,rape And Killed A Female Copper-man Explains To Police by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2017
no peace for the wicked
Re: How I Lured,rape And Killed A Female Copper-man Explains To Police by tstx(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: How I Lured,rape And Killed A Female Copper-man Explains To Police by blaquemyc: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2017
just hang the fool by his balls, simple.
Re: How I Lured,rape And Killed A Female Copper-man Explains To Police by Evidence1000(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Signs of end times. I still wonder the pleasure that men derive from rape. Can it be so bad that you cannot allow least afford a prostitute? Jeez!
Re: How I Lured,rape And Killed A Female Copper-man Explains To Police by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
hang by ball ke

(1) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robbery, Police Collected #400,000 Bribe Before The Robbery / Stolen Black Porsche Panarema4 / White Woman Cries In Heartbreaking Video After Being Scammed By Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.