Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,575 members, 7,978,910 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:50 PM

Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please (987 Views)

I Believe All Romance Landers Will Love This / Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Iamkuttie(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2017
God bless those who were merciful enough to put theirselves in my shoe and see reason to help me. smiley

And those who still commented and advised me.
And those who only contributed negative comment. I still thank Y'll...

I appreciate all.

Av' promised myself that i will return this favour oneday here in Nairaland!!

And itz gonna be soon!!

God bless Nairalanders!! smiley
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by GraGra247(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2017
Bros your mum and sister aren't educated else they'll know its totally wrong to keep someone from the path of his God given talent.

Aren't they seeing the Nigerian music stars and Nollywood stars that are making it big internationally.

They're simply ignorant. Keep doing your thing on a low key till you have the resources to hit big.
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Iamkuttie(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2017
GraGra247:
Bros your mum and sister aren't educated else they'll know its totally wrong to keep someone from the path of his God given talent.

Aren't they seeing the Nigerian music stars and Nollywood stars that are making it big internationally.

They're simply ignorant. Keep doing your thing on a low key till you have the resources to hit big.

thanks for that word bro.

I seriously appreciate big time.

How i wishe thy can see it from this angle u are seeing it. sad
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Another one
Cc nofavors
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Airforce1(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Another one
Cc nofavors
You could have just walk away since you knw you can't help him

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by donstan18: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Airforce1:
Ma Nigga!
Help your man nh!
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
No bro.
He’s not in dire need of help, there are people out there that are starving and are truly hopeless but he needs funds for what? His music career? I’m not saying it’s not a good cause oh but this is not the kind of shît I’d want to put my money into. You’re a musician, maybe that’s why you can relate to whatever he’s facing but I’m sorry I can’t. And the rate of begging for money on Nairaland has increased greatly and it’s very alarming. You can’t even tell who wants to scam you and those that are truly in need of help.
Airforce1:

Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Airforce1(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
No bro.
He’s not in dire need of help, there are people out there that are starving and are truly hopeless but he needs funds for what? His music career? I’m not saying it’s not a good cause oh but this is not the kind of shît I’d want to put my money into. You’re a musician, maybe that’s why you can relate to whatever he’s facing but I’m sorry I can’t. And the rate of begging for money on Nairaland has increased greatly and it’s very alarming. You can’t even tell who wants to scam you and those that are truly in need of help.

You made so much sense .. sha
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by pedrilo: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2017
my friend, let me give u a word of advice. Go back to ur family, go uni and study wateva course they chose for u, wen u get to sch, join a campus fellowship music dept, learn from other talented musicians there, attend social functions in sch, ur destiny is not tied to the course u studied bro, dnt miss ur chance of gettin a degree oh, dnt say i didnt warn u!
I have a similiar story, I was very good with music wen i was in sec sch, wrote over 200 secular songs b4 i went to uni, since i didnt hav enuf money to record, i joined a campus fellowship and b4 2 months i was made the music director, i started writing gospel songs, other campus fellowship and even joint campus fellowship started inviting me to perform wen they have special programs, i became a uni star and started getting small small cash, traveled to lagos to record a gospel song with k.solo bak in 2007, dat time i use to meet dem timaya and klever jay, but after uni, i became broke, but now im doin very well wit d course my parents chose for me, surprisingly na education course i study too.
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Iamkuttie(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Thankx for the words guys...
I still appreciate them big time...
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by oxiide22(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Oga try anoda tactics
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Iamkuttie(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Wow!!
Just got an alert of 2k now. smiley
God bless whoever that did it for me, may you never lack IJN. smiley
Amen!!
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Iamkuttie(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
oxiide22:
Oga try anoda tactics

you always free to think what u like bro. sad sad ...
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by oxiide22(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Of course
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by ehinmowo: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dis guy is not jst smart. U are 19 and u hv been on dis platform for a longtime. Did u join wen Seun established it in 2004?
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Iamkuttie(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
ehinmowo:
Dis guy is not jst smart. U are 19 and u hv been on dis platform for a longtime. Did u join wen Seun established it in 2004?
Smart?
And who's talkin dat here?

Anyway sha, Search for a story Kutty and the Ghetto here on NL.

Check when the story was written, and when the account used to write the story was created.

I think all the answers u need are there bro.
Re: Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please by Iamkuttie(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
God bless you ppl for me. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is he not Cute,black Is Color (pic) / 50 Years Old Man Marries His Three Girlfriends At Once, To Save Cost Of Separate / Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.