Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:15 AM

PHOTOS: Twitter on fire as lady was not called to Bar because of 'Hijab' - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHOTOS: Twitter on fire as lady was not called to Bar because of 'Hijab' (755 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Twitter on fire as lady was not called to Bar because of 'Hijab' by nestic(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
HIJAB is trending because a Lady wore her HIJAB along with her Wig on her Call to bar Ceremony so she was not called to bar.

I Want to know your opinions on this. Should she have been called to bar or not?

News got to me that the Law school refused to call a Muslim Lady to Bar yesterday because she was wearing a Hijab tucked into her collar neck. This is the same old battle we have been fighting for years. It is unjust, unfair and certainly unconstitutional. #CallFirdausa #Hijab
cc lalasticlala seun myd44

Re: PHOTOS: Twitter on fire as lady was not called to Bar because of 'Hijab' by nestic(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
more

Re: PHOTOS: Twitter on fire as lady was not called to Bar because of 'Hijab' by Blue3k(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
woman's not hot.
Re: PHOTOS: Twitter on fire as lady was not called to Bar because of 'Hijab' by Cyynthialove(f): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jijjab is a suicide vest for head slammers.

Ask female boko haram members they will tell you more.

Terroristsss!!
Re: PHOTOS: Twitter on fire as lady was not called to Bar because of 'Hijab' by gentleman5: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
more

Re: PHOTOS: Twitter on fire as lady was not called to Bar because of 'Hijab' by thorpido(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Do soldiers wear hijabs?
There should be rules to these things and they should be standardized.

(1) (Reply)

I Started Blogging And It Earned Me Almost $5k/month / Massage Therapists Are Prostitutes! / 8 Ways Viewers Can Make Money By Just Watching Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.