Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song (32892 Views)

Verydarkman Sinks Borehole For A Kwara Community With No Source Of Water / Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by zinizta: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:
mr easi is talented but he is also stupid, that borehole is useless, if u cant go big rest abeg, wetin be that?

Even get mind promote him sweet song with the useless donation angry angry angry angry

#No Filter Attitude
^What Is This One Saying Dumbass!!!
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by zinizta: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
You Niggers Need To Stop Hating And Get A Life
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by MissingBudget: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Borehole or bodybuilding equipment?
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Mariangeles(f): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
He took his Nigerian fans for granted and disrespected them, and now he's trying so hard to redeem himself.
He was so confident of his talents that he felt no matter what, they'd still love his songs, and now he's learning the hard way not to mess with the emotions of your fans.
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Dee04(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hope say no be for Nigerian him build am.. because him no go insult us finish come still de expect make we download him song..u never see anything..soon you no go get views again
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by babapressy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Very rewarding approach
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by iamJ(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
hexy40:
why is every one trying to be like NwaAmaikpe? Is that the only way to be recognised in nairaland?
I have been commenting like that since 2016 February long b4 he joined this forum, shut up
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by united4men: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Spaxon:
As woman no de put mouth for man talk.....

I have nothing to say......
my runaway toastee
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Jidefido(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Of all things to give a community, he chose a manual borehole tap.

That community has a good stream, so water is not their problem.
He should have given them something more tangible like free WiFi.

I concur, this guy is the most stupid guy on NL. It's official! Never seen dumb posts as his before since I joined this forum
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Spaxon(f): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
united4men:

my runaway toastee

My toaster
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by AnnyDaniel(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
bleskid:
undecided apart from your family member .. who know you? bro.dont hate someone who has done good ... is not easy to be famous.. pray for blessings .. dont hate someone blessings.. GOD BLESS U
Am not hating on him, if he didnt sing that song, would he have done it. thats the question undecided.....
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Hyicene(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Spaxon:

u don already put mouth
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Hyicene(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
nice one eazi... for making DAT community api life is eazi with eazi #pourmewater jxt hitted 1m views on spotify
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Spaxon(f): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hyicene:
u don already put mouth

Lol.. I didn't say anytin o
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by eedrissa(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:
mr easi is talented but he is also stupid, that borehole is useless, if u cant go big rest abeg, wetin be that?

Even get mind promote him sweet song with the useless donation angry angry angry angry

#No Filter Attitude

wetin u sef dn do for ur area talkless if community
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by united4men: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Spaxon:
My toaster
washing & setting done by you & me still dey attach
which level
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Spaxon(f): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
united4men:

washing & setting done by you & me still dey attach

which level

Na u know o grin
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by emmypero10(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
hmmmmmmm manual borehole in this 21 century u for kukuma build gym house for dem bcus u just indirectly built one....
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by SalamRushdie: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

How is the borehole useless when its bringing relief to the people . That fact it doesnt have an electrical pump doesnt mean its usesless

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Nsikanmonday: 12:49am On Dec 16, 2017
Nice One
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Sezzybb(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2017
The borehole self look old! undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by kingebere(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Those children black gan o abi it's the camera ni??

Chai ..u no see borehole ..Na the children�� embarassed undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by lebete3000: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Spaxon:

Abeg put bweast for my mouth make I suck. kiss
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Lalas247(f): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2017
Pour me water
Holy water
Baby come n quench this fire grin
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by kaycee125: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hey big head
Lalas247:
Pour me water
Holy water
Baby come n quench this fire grin

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Lalas247(f): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
kaycee125:
Hey big head

Small head tongue
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by kaycee125: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
How are you? You dissed me the other day, I did apologise but u ignored sad
Lalas247:

Small head tongue
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Lalas247(f): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
kaycee125:
How are you? You dissed me the other day, I did apologise but u ignored sad
I dissed u shocked ahhhh must have been on my period grin

Lol probably ignored cause it’s already forgotten dear ... no worries .. sorry if the diss was a burn cheesy have my crazy days too ...

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by kaycee125: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2017
It's all good, my best wishes
Lalas247:

I dissed u shocked ahhhh must have been on my period grin

Lol probably ignored cause it’s already forgotten dear ... no worries .. sorry if the diss was a burn cheesy have my crazy days too ...

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Bollinger(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2017
Spaxon:

Really? Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Mobbed And Harassed At Tin Can Port, Lagos / Jeremiah Ogbodo Buys New Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.