Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:10 AM

Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. (590 Views)

Minister Strikes Deal With Marketers To End Fuel Scarcity-the Sun / Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop / Jonathan Strikes Deal With Atiku, Ibb, Gusau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. by snowdrops(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2010
You guessed that right. I need to get mine in before the day ends.

Happy April 1st.
Re: Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2010
Was not fooled at all, cos only a fool on a april fool day would wanna sell such now. . . .But then, for the right price, i would sell too . . . tongue
Re: Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. by snowdrops(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2010
You never know.

For the right price i can buy the site from Seun.
Re: Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. by kosovo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2010
The weakest April Fool i have read! in Nairaland TOday! sad
Re: Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. by snowdrops(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2010
kosovo:

I disagree. I know if anyone is to be fooled today would be one of the moderators like Kosovo, cos i know how anxious he could become. tongue
Re: Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. by kosovo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2010
snowdrops:

I disagree. I know if anyone is to be fooled today would be one of the moderators like Kosovo, cos i know how anxious he could become. tongue
That would be the last thing (only if it exist) on the brains of the supreme commander of Nairaland! C'mon
Re: Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. by Moyola(f): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
hehe! Tiv! tongue
Re: Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. by snowdrops(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2010
kosovo:

That would be the last thing (only if it exist) on the brains of the supreme commander of Nairaland! C'mon
You cant be that certain. Everybody has a price.
Re: Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2010
snowdrops:

You cant be that certain. Everybody has a price.

That is very true
Re: Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland. by slap1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2010
kosovo:

rotflmao. me too. grin

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua’s N70bn Missing / Onaiyekan, Oyedepo, 2 Others Meet Yar’adua / Pax Nigeriana, Nigeria's Pioneering Graphic Novel Is Now For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.