Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:31 PM

Buhari Is Working With Bigger Thieves =maina Explode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Working With Bigger Thieves =maina Explode (377 Views)

Bigger Thieves Working With Buhari - Maina / Politics Maina Attacks Presidency, Says Bigger Thieves Working With Buhari / APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari Is Working With Bigger Thieves =maina Explode by lilcozy001: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Buhari is working with bigger thieves =Maina explode

Abdulrasheed Maina, embattled former Chairman of defunct Pension Reform Task Force Team, PRTT, has alleged that bigger names involved in the looting of public funds are in the Presidency with President Muhammadu Buhari.

Maina, who made the allegation also maintained that the anti-corruption fight championed by the Buhari-led government has not achieved result because those around him are lying to him.

Speaking with The Sun, Maina said, The unfortunate thing is that some people around him (President) whom he has trusted are lying to him. I can attest to this and I can give you instances and documentary evidences. People portray themselves as if they are saints. It is a lie; they are not. We know it and that is why they are after my life.

Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/buhari-working-bigger-thieves-maina-explode/

Re: Buhari Is Working With Bigger Thieves =maina Explode by lokobyforch(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
//
Re: Buhari Is Working With Bigger Thieves =maina Explode by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2017

(1)

Alao Akala Formally Joins Apc / Breaking: Ex-footballer, George Weah Wins Election As The President Of Liberia / The Nigerian's Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.