Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

A Plot Of Land Needed At Ikeja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land Needed At Ikeja (285 Views)

Land Needed: Aviation Village (airport Rd) Abuja / 500 Sq Meter Land Needed Urgently @ ParkView/Mojisola Onikoyi (110m budget) / A Tenement Story Building At Ikeja, Now 15.m. Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land Needed At Ikeja by mangadm123(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Can i get a plot of land at 3million Naira at Ikeja area?
That's my budget and it must only be at Ikeja becos of my bizness. Genuine agents in the house, i need your input or if anyone has for sale within that rate should kindly quote me
Re: A Plot Of Land Needed At Ikeja by MrMcJay(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
mangadm123:
Can i get a plot of land at 3million Naira at Ikeja area?
That's my budget and it must only be at Ikeja becos of my bizness. Genuine agents in the house, i need your input or if anyone has for sale within that rate should kindly quote me

Take a long look at your money cos it's about to leave you. The cheapest price you can get genuine land in Ikeja with complete documents is circa 40,45M.

You want to buy land for 3M in Ikeja when they're renting 4 bedroom flat for 2.5M?

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / 560sqmland With Cofo@off Emmanuel Keshi St Gra Magodo 2 Shangisha #100m(1link) / Enjoy Rewards And Create Your Own Wealth (#sellthisproperty #propertyforsale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.