Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,065 members, 7,966,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (6692 Views)

My Roommate Crushing On Me / My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by nelson7777: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
cheers

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's most prestigious universities (name withheld, I love privacy) and we're just 6 in a room. Everything is going fine, everyone minding their biz but this particular something creeps me out. She's always and constantly in the room (except for class hours) , staring at everyone (like someone's who's got extreme trust issies). She's always looking over her shoulders like someone is coming to stab her or something, and the worst part, she never speaks to anyone.

You know the saying 'Fear the most quiet person in the room'?
Oh yeah, I'm tired. No roomie bonding at all and I need a break from her black face. We have just two months(after December) before we go separate ways but I can't take it no more..
The problem is not ur roommate. Your tolerance is poor. And if you easily get irritated about people, you simply still have pride in ur life to deal with. That's d hard truth but foolish ppl who say they're exposed in dis world call it self esteem . pride is pride. The bible says...

Love ur neighbour as ur self (no condition...it didnt say except ur neighbour is an irritant...no matter who he or she is...youre to take her as ur self)

Follow peace with all men..(men meaning men and women..if you dont find peace even with the beggers with one hand on d street salivating all about, youve not fulfilled d scripture)
Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
eroticecstasy:

do you know that I have to confirm the bold part, you are just on point. I hurriedly close the dp

Rushing to check @OP dp then suddenly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around / NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED / 5 Signs You Are A Beast In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.