Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University (27102 Views)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo's PhD Cake, Christian Theology (Photos) / Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by MightySparrow: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Proudly Yoruba. Even at his age moving frontier of knowledge forward. The other day an elderly monarch bagged degree in Law from Babcock University.

Proudly Yoruba
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by tuoky: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2017
This is why i love the Yoruba's. ( No hating on any tribe). The Yoruba's Love Education so much. Most Major Nigeria professors are Yorubas's.
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by LordIsaac(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2017
So help me God, forward ever!
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hushpuppi:
If you need project topics, guides, research work. Check my signature

OK. So u people gave baba project topic and also helped him to write it!! He only went to defend it.
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by djon78(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Chuochajc:
I am inspired by this great leader, OBJ! He has proven that nothing is impossible to those that will itt. If oBJ can bag a PHD at 80, why will I under 35 not get a phd. Beside, he has proven that no social status can hinder one from ascending any level of academic height. Congratulations to baba iyabo!

Honestly Bro, the man is indeed an inspiration. If a man @ 80 can achieve this feat. I wonder what excuse some of us younger ones have in not breaking off anything that limits us, press on to achieve great feats till our old age. I am truly inspired!!!! Congrats Baba!!!
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by enemyofprogress: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
All hail Doctor Matthew Okikiola Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by enemyofprogress: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:

OK. So u people gave baba project topic and also helped him to write it!! He only went to defend it.
no o, they didn't help him to wrote it o, he wroted it himself
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by Jaideyone(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
hatchy:
Obasanjo is far better than past and present leaders,especially from the military none have equaled him.

Buhari have never written a book neither has he delivered any intellectual speech in his life that will benefit mankind.
Buhari is a certified Dullard who knows nothing other than cow herder.

Now OBJ will be known and addressed as;

Dr. Olusegun Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo.
That is a great achievement from a man of over 80 years who never gave up studying.

Well done Sir!
this is the problem with kids like you. it's not everyone that likes book. buhari is a successful farmer. some retired people just want to enjoy their life and wait for God to call them home. stop insulting someone old enough to be your grandfather.

BTW I'm 99.9999999999% certain than no one in yor generation will match buharis achievement as two time president, petroleum minister and PTF chairman.

have a nice day
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by Jaideyone(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
hatchy:
You are the most stup!d and id!otic person I have come across in this forum.

Get off my mention before i invoke forces to haunt you down.
invoke the forces na grin spoilt kid

internet warrior grin
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by nickxtra(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
All hail Dr. Olusegun Aremu Okikiola Obasanjo, GCFR
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by naptu2: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
hatchy:
Obasanjo is far better than past and present leaders,especially from the military none have equaled him.

Buhari have never written a book neither has he delivered any intellectual speech in his life that will benefit mankind.

That is a great achievement from a man of over 80 years who never gave up studying.

Well done Sir!

Yakubu Gowon got his Ph.D. at Warwick University in 1983 and he taught political science at the University of Jos in the mid 1980s (I think he actually attained the rank of professor, but I'm not sure).

Below is one of the famous pictures of General Gowon at Warwick University in 1975. He bought food at the cafetaria and ate it there. The Nigerian government wrote to him to remind him that he is a former head of state and therefore he should not embarrass the government.

1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Show us your own intellectual property and contribution to mankind?

Else you are duller for writing this crap!

hatchy:

Well done Sir!
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by mechanics(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Congrats to him.
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by goodnews777: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
This degree is useless.The university useless. Obasanjo useless.
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by igben(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Obj na smart cookie...
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by brainhgeek(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
hmmm. Kudos to this great man. I feel he is the first African president to bag a B.Sc, MSc and Doctorate after stepping down as president.
PMB it is your turn. I know you can kiss
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by oderemo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
christian theology indeed, more like ifaology.
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by naptu2: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
brainhgeek:
hmmm. Kudos to this great man. I feel he is the first African president to bag a B.Sc, MSc and Doctorate after stepping down as president.
PMB it is your turn. I know you can kiss

Yakubu Gowon got his Ph.D. at Warwick University in 1983 and he taught political science at the University of Jos in the mid 1980s (I think he actually attained the rank of professor, but I'm not sure).

Below is one of the famous pictures of General Gowon at Warwick University in 1975. He bought food at the cafetaria and ate it there. The Nigerian government wrote to him to remind him that he is a former head of state and therefore he should not embarrass the government.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by SeniorZato(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
melejo:
You actually need it at least to learn the different between 'am' and 'I'm'
Difference not different professor of English
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by juman(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sunofgod:
Satan himself....

Abi. grin

Useless old man.
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by juman(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
The story how he got the degree would soon come out. grin

Just like how the story how he got the baba igbagbo of ogun came out.

He later condemned the pastors as corrupt and succumb to the corrupt money bag any how.
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by oderemo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
goodnews777:
you bad gahn ni ohh
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by biggie73(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good for him. He had his Pgd in 2014-2015, then the rest is PhD in 2017.
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by olahajayi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
SafetyFirst:
President Doctor Olusegun Obasanjo (GCFR, MOG, MTN, PHD)

grin
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by pipz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
The Yoruba man quest for knowledge. If we are not careful this man may comeback and lead us. As for me I will vote for Dr. Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo anyday. He’s the best president we’ve had. More power to ur elbow Baba Iyabo
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by God2man(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
goodnews777:

No! No! NO!
I totally disagree, no knowledge is lost.

Knowledge is power.
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by Softwhales(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
exguest:
None of our polithiefians deserve to be conferred with anything religious. Those people are worse than Satan.

And you are a saint Abi?
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by Hushpuppi: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:

Exactly.. You know the story... #LOL
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by Gorgeous1guy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Congrats to baba himself. D message is clear.... It is never late to attain any feat in life as long as u r still living. Meanwhile, how dem take drill d man, am sure its gonna be more of laughter and jokes dn any serious drill...
Re: Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University by basadenet: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
of OBJ must pass by force by fire.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party / Wike Is Spending His Last Days In Office – APC / Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.