Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,848 members, 7,886,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Who Has Been Seeing Ufo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has Been Seeing Ufo (495 Views)

Strange Times , Vision Of UFO Invasion And Angelic Intervention To Come / I Have Been Seeing Senior Prophet T.b Joshua Wake Up After Three Days / The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Been Seeing Ufo by omobritiko: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
I will like to open a thread on this topic because I have been seeing one and it has been very strange sighting,at first I started watching series of films and watching documentary about aliens and ufo because it is laughable to me,I think it’s just one media invention,then one day I watched a very strange documentary about a man actually calling ufo and it will appear and everything was recorded no editing,he has got a lot of videos on YouTube,one thing he said was just concentrate,have good intention and look a certain spot in the sky,I went to somewhere at the end of my road,it was close to the Thames,I never went for ufo but I saw something like ufo that I have been watching then I started looking at other people if they can see it too but I don’t think they can,it was a shining bright white light and sometimes changes to red,then I thought maybe it’s a jet then I saw another and another in a funny line moving to and fro slowly then I was amazed and I took out my phone to record it they all disappear,I put my phone back in my pocket 2 minutes later it came back,about 3 lights then I was gonna record again it disappieared then I spoke to myself no phones and it stayed for about 15 minutes,I said thank you and it left...I couldn’t tell anyone,and I thought it must be plane maybe,I tried the next day,same spot I saw it again,came and it was as if it was entertaining me,moving in a funny way very bright,it will turn to 4 sometimes 5 sometimes 2 lights like a spaceship far far away....after then I stopped seeing them for a while sometimes I will go to the same spot and see nothing,basically most times but I have seen it at the same spot about 5 times different days.then after so many weeks of not seeing it,I went to see a friend and I was at his house,I saw it through is window,looks like plane also looks like what I have been seeing the bright light,this time it’s moving to and fro I watched it for 5 minutes then my friend asked me if I want to buy some property at his area then I told him come and see this,I asked him what’s that,this thing just started moving like a plane and disappeared into the sky and he said it’s a plane I said no it was moving to and fro since I stayed at the window,it only started moving like plane when I asked him to come have a look and disappear into the sky....that’s my encounter with this weird light...share yours.

PS: I read about ufo/alien being fallen angels so I said I will go to the same spot pray like a Christian then call on ufo if it’s from God it will appear,I actually stopped seeing it since then it was last week.I will try again tomorrow
Re: Who Has Been Seeing Ufo by MistadeRegal(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
UFOs are real. The ones I'd never want to know them to be real are the Predators and Aliens.
Re: Who Has Been Seeing Ufo by greatnaija01: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
they cant come to naija... they know we wont pay them any attention or rather witches/wizards would bring them down... if an alien is seen in naija it will land in a POT....
Re: Who Has Been Seeing Ufo by omobritiko: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
greatnaija01:
they cant come to naija... they know we wont pay them any attention or rather witches/wizards would bring them down... if an alien is seen in naija it will land in a POT....

loool it’s not even funny oo...our Nigerian witches will have to bow to something they don’t even know the meanin,it’s deeper than what they know I guess,something that could read your mind and appear for real,it’s crazy
Re: Who Has Been Seeing Ufo by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Akuko ifo.
Re: Who Has Been Seeing Ufo by chibike69: 3:27am On Dec 16, 2017
stop taking oshogbo weed
u no go hear

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Seeing Ufo by danvon(m): 3:36am On Dec 16, 2017
UFOs are simply American Air force doing military demonstration
Re: Who Has Been Seeing Ufo by omobritiko: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2017
danvon:
UFOs are simply American Air force doing military demonstration
Loool even Americans can’t say that

(1) (Reply)

Need Graphic Works for Your Church Handbills / The Clergy-laity System A Satanic Invention. / Family Member, Pope Cry Out Over Abducted Reverend Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.