Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

German Teenager Says She Was 'idiot' For Joining Isil, In First Interview. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / German Teenager Says She Was 'idiot' For Joining Isil, In First Interview. (541 Views)

Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus / 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" / ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Teenager Says She Was 'idiot' For Joining Isil, In First Interview. by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 16, 2017
A German teenage girl has said she was an “idiot” for joining Islamic State and the decision has wrecked her future, in her first interview since her arrest by Iraqi forces in Mosul.

Linda Wenzel, 17, claimed her escape was a “stupid idea” but showed little remorse in the first meeting with her family since she left her hometown of Pulsnitz in Saxony for Syria in July last year.

Linda was briefly reunited with her mother Katharina and sister Miriam, who were allowed to visit her at the Palace of Justice in the Iraqi capital of Baghdad.

A video of the meeting shows Linda, who is currently being held in prison while she awaits trial, wearing a flowery headscarf sporting round cheeks. She appears hesitant at first and pauses for a few seconds before finally embracing her mother, who hands her a stuffed toy.

She told her mother: “I do not know, how I came up with the stupid idea to go to the Islamic State. I have ruined my life.”

Speaking about why she left home, she said there were problems with her family at that time.

After deciding to convert to Islam she felt rejected by her parents and friends at school.

“You could have talked about it,” her mother told her daughter in the meeting. “I couldn’t talk to you,” Linda replied. “You said you didn’t accept that I had joined Islam."
Linda's mother hands the teenager a stuffed toy -

Linda said she then fell in love with a Chechen man online and he convinced her to travel to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant’s so-called caliphate in Syria.

She said she watched Isil videos, “which were so rosy – where men and their wives and children wandered together through parks … they baked bread together. It was like being in another world.”

She travelled on her mother’s documents to Turkey. From there she says she was married to the man, whose full name she does not know. She called him Mohammed, but said: “I don’t know (his surname), something Chechen.”

more....
https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-teenager-says-she-apos-145516723.html
Re: German Teenager Says She Was 'idiot' For Joining Isil, In First Interview. by Fxmanager(m): 6:08am On Dec 16, 2017
Okay.
Re: German Teenager Says She Was 'idiot' For Joining Isil, In First Interview. by RemedyLab: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Hope you're now back to your senses?

Revealed just now: natural remedy for diabetes Learn more @ NaturalRemedyLab
Re: German Teenager Says She Was 'idiot' For Joining Isil, In First Interview. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2017
She should be raped to death

1 Like

Re: German Teenager Says She Was 'idiot' For Joining Isil, In First Interview. by Tugsramm(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2017
GodDeyCraze:
She should be raped to death
y nw bros. Ur moniker self

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Night Club Owner Arrested After Human Heads Were Discovered ... / Shocking:lady Accused Of Being A Witch,beaten By Soldiers & Left For Dead On.. / Benue Residents: Herdsmen Still Here, Even Policemen Fled When They Saw Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.