Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (72728 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by bigfish3k: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
AlderFadington:

Fodios war wasn't about religion, like other Jihads today, religion is used as a political tool.

So you saying Hausas were forcefully converted to Islam is false. The monarchs being overthrown using Islam, then I agree.

ok I agree with u but its so wide spread that its about religion, I don't know why. no prob, I will embark on my own findings
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
bigfish3k:

ok I agree with u but its so wide spread that its about religion, I don't know why. no prob, I will embark on my own findings

Religion was used as motivation. But it wasn't a Muslim vs pagan war or Hausa vs fulani war. It's called fulani war because the leader and most foot soldiers were of the fula clans. However a good number of his soldiers were from established Hausa clans and so were some of his most trusted generals.

Islamization in Hausa land was pioneered by kings like the aforementioned Ali yaji dan tsamiya and Muhammad rumfa whose approach was more peaceful and is regarded the greatest king in kano and Hausa land as a whole. They made Hausa land conducive and prosperous and an Islamic learning centre and this is what attracted multiple Muslim ethnities there, fodios ancestors amongst them.

An excerpt from Wikipedia below.

Umar, Uthman Dan Fodio criticized the Hausa Kingdoms for their unjust and illegal taxes, confiscations of property, compulsory military service, bribery, gift taking and the enslavement of other Muslims. Dan Fodio also criticized the Hausa rulers for condoning paganism, worshipping fetishes, and believing in the power of talismans, divination, and conjuring. He also insisted on the observance of Maliki Law in the commercial, criminal, and personal sectors. Uthman also denounced the mixing of men and women, pagan customs, dancing at bridal feasts, and inheritance practices contrary to Islamic Law.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Raheemzee(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fiaburnthem:
so you are paid because I said you should get your own planet, while we too have ours, since you can never live without killing and drinking blood....
"paid"?? Paid for what??did u smoke ijebu and Oshogbo weed combined??
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Raheemzee(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
nototribalist:
why are you pained? I didn't mention any religion, or is Islam now religion of urine?
u are d one pained here bro...u didn't even take time to at least glance at d details u just went came out of ur cave to eat ur fav meal...ogah oo,fud Neva done,find anoda thread! grin
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by bigfish3k: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
AlderFadington:

Religion was used as motivation. But it wasn't a Muslim vs pagan war or Hausa vs fulani war. It's called fulani war because the leader and most foot soldiers were of the fula clans. However a good number of his soldiers were from established Hausa clans and so were some of his most trusted generals.

Islamization in Hausa land was pioneered by kings like the aforementioned Ali yaji dan tsamiya and Muhammad rumfa whose approach was more peaceful and is regarded the greatest king in kano and Hausa land as a whole. They made Hausa land conducive and prosperous and an Islamic learning centre and this is what attracted multiple Muslim ethnities there, fodios ancestors amongst them.

An excerpt from Wikipedia below.

Umar, Uthman Dan Fodio criticized the Hausa Kingdoms for their unjust and illegal taxes, confiscations of property, compulsory military service, bribery, gift taking and the enslavement of other Muslims. Dan Fodio also criticized the Hausa rulers for condoning paganism, worshipping fetishes, and believing in the power of talismans, divination, and conjuring. He also insisted on the observance of Maliki Law in the commercial, criminal, and personal sectors. Uthman also denounced the mixing of men and women, pagan customs, dancing at bridal feasts, and inheritance practices contrary to Islamic Law.

thanks for the information
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by biggy26: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Was just goofing around...thanks by the way
Yeah, I guessed. But was I right?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Lukay99: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
mrgreen4real:
That's y I hate these pple. any small thing, they slaughter. it is in their blood. religion of peace

What will you then say about this pictures?

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Fiaburnthem: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Raheemzee:
"paid"?? Paid for what??did u smoke ijebu and Oshogbo weed combined??
now I know your heartache has fallen apart.... Am in my house WAITING in case you want to come and beat me shocked shocked shocked
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by cosade(m): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Are there any Christians in Iraq? I find that shocking.

Jews bear Sarah too, you know. The name is Jewish.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iraq
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Neddyogu(m): 3:53am On Dec 17, 2017
falcon01:
she is islamically wrong for even been with a christain!!!!!! she deserves the peaceful treatmebt islamically
Israelis aren't necessarily Christian. Most practice Judaism
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by costandi(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2017
AlderFadington:

LOL! I know more about my history than you know about the back of your palm.
Then the problem is self deceit. Deal with it while I ignore your next quote.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by 9jaDoc(f): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2017
OyinO:

Christianity has done worst things than Islam. Both are two sides of the same coin.

We are not talking about what anybody might have done or not done. We are talking about what we are facing right now: if Islamist entities like ISIS or BH get the bomb we can kiss our butt goodbye!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by paranorman(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
NoSidonLook:
This one weak me

Anytime I see news like this Memunat my ex comes to mind

Memunat fine scatter. Her beauty dey give me sound mind.
She gat all the curves in the necessary positions

After our 4 months relationship. I woke one day to find out her dad has married her to one Alfa of no qualification simply because he doesn't want his virgin daughter mingling with a frosh Jesus pikin.

Now Memunat is a mother of 3
Alfa has 3 other wives and 7 children and they all live in room and palour at sango, ota.

Last I saw her the sweet 17 girl I once knew was looking all haggard like a 50 year old roadside beggar

Religion of piss will never know peace angry
This is what annoya me the most. They just marry off the girls they are some sorta property, especially the poor and average. To me, those things na jazz jàre. Painful.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Capheelah: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Solorrman:
Its was jesus who first directed in the bible that god commanded innocent people be killed and pregnant women foteus be sliced to death or do u argue ? may be u dont even know ur bible. The first acclaimed attributed God on earth with anus was jesus christ wasnt it ? Jesus was the firts god to go to toilet and defeacate and even ur reverend shit can never say never

You are too bitter. I don't think talking about Christian or Muslims is the right way to go about deciding which faith is from God. I think the best way is to check the lives of the people who are the channel through which the faiths came to be.

In the case of Christianity and Islam Jesus and mohammed are respectively responsible. I won't talk about Jesus's life because I feel even muslims know it. As for mohammed I'll talk about his death only. It was reported that this man was killed by poisoning. He and some of his companions were killed by poisoning by a Jewish woman. It was reported that mohammed killed the woman's father and brothers. So she poisoned their food. The funny thing about this is the fact that of all the prophets recorded non died this type of death. Even Samson didn't die like this.

We all know how shameful the death of Abacha was, for generations to come people will mock him for being killed by a woman. Despite all his power and wealth, he was killed by eating a 'poisoned Apple'. This is why I find it hard to believe that someone who is supposedly of God would died as a nonentity. Mohammed didn't die full of age, he didn't die on the battle field, he wasn't crucified, beaten to death or beheaded for his faith no HE WAS POISONED BY A FEMALE ENEMY.

I know you'll say things, most of you will insult, others will come up with statements defending your god.... It's all good. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by TheKingIsHere: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

You've been laughing yeah?
Is that all you have to say? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.