Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,268 members, 7,884,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! (1623 Views)

Get A Nafdac Reg Number For Your Small Scale Products In One Month. / Order Your Small Chops, Cocktails And Mocktails Here / Introduce Your Website Or Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by 3RNEST(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2010
Hey all,

Let's use this medium to share thoughts, business, kindly tell us what business you do online!

As for me i do Web design, at a cheaper rate, if you want a website kind hit me here.
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by Bashunam: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
U can make it ok.I tried it and its been my sucess story.Buying and selling cc to online users ok.cantact me 4 detail :08060302019<easymodels@yahoo.com>
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by Bawses(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2010
Get paid for reading email addresses. Definately works for me and will work for you too. Just follow the link below i use as my signature
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by gowaga68: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2010
i need a Paypal account to be verified any help pls?
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by Krosslife(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2010
Laptops Sales, Repairs, Services, Desktops PCs repairs, sales and services, Internet connectivity, hardware and software installation, PC Assembling, all at affordable rates and negotiable. My Business is registered with CAC with the code OG7883

GIMEL TECHNOLOGY INT'L
15A, Alake Street, Ake,
Abeokuta,
Ogun state.
ajibawoolusola@gmail.com/yahoo.com also gimeltechintl@gmail.com
08070608071, 07069699716,08088427334

contact us today and see the differences in our services.
Gimel-impacting you with new technology!!!
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by jamace(m): 12:24am On Apr 10, 2010
Get paid for reading email addresses. Definately works for me and will work for you too. Just follow the link below i use as my signature

Smokes of doubts fuming from my head. cheesy
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by alldone(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2010
I sell bulk sms, web hosting service, and teach people on how to make a living on the internet. you may want to check 21ways to make cash on the internet for free! online business is sweet and lucrative. it could be very slow but once you crack the code you are on.

Just invest in educating yourself and take action.
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by akwaowoudo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
Do snd ur phone no 2 mine 08032640895. I need more conversing on this. Thnks.
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by bestseo: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2010
I do online marketing, that ius web promotion, engaged in SEO Services like directory submission, Articles and many more,
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by fastnetsms: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
START SENDING BULK SMS TO YOUR FRIENDS, CLIENTS, AND START ADVERTISING PROGRAMS @ FASTNETSMS.INFO. BE MY RESELLER AND OWN A

FREE INFO WEBSITE +1000 FREE CREDITS
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by 3RNEST(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2010
- Thanks to those dat repond to dis thread. I guess i will meet new people here.
- Now i need to buy a used laptop, where can i find a gud one, seller's should be around Benin city or Lagos to be precise.
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by valchris10: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
sell an ebook that addresses everything you need to know about opening online accounts like PayPal and Clickbank, getting your money here in Nigeria and lots more. Just for a token of 1500 naira ( $10 equivalent) plus that, i'm giving out free software for changing IP address.send a mail to val@valsworld.info
or call 234-703-870-5900
Thank you.
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by 3RNEST(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
valchris10:

sell an ebook that addresses everything you need to know about opening online accounts like PayPal and Clickbank, getting your money here in Nigeria and lots more. Just for a token of 1500 naira ( $10 equivalent) plus that, i'm giving out free software for changing IP address.send a mail to val@valsworld.info
or call 234-703-870-5900
Thank you.

- dis paypal thinq is gettinq out of hand, pls send me a mail via 'next2design' for-gmail.com - i really do want to know more!
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by Krosslife(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2010
All these paypal account ebook stuffs should be thrown into the trash can. Most innocent people have fallen victims of this scams and have parted with their hard earned money on different occasions. I myself had opened two paypal accounts using external ips. Subsequently, the two accounts were frozen by paypal on no obvious reason with about $625 locked in the accounts. I think it is time to tell our people that paypal do not want to see our face or transacting with them for reasons best known to you and me. And that there is not shortcut to it or you regret later.
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by sruser: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2011
Madina information city for nonarabic.
https://sites.google.com/site/mecinfo67/
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by DeGenius3(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2013
i own the blog at http://www.internetcashnigeria..com

this blog is dedicated to teach you how to start earning a decent income
using my proven system to provide valuable solutions to the needs and wants
of Nigerians in informational formats.

this is a no nonsense blog.

the information on the blog changed my finances...

and it can do the same for you!

check the blog to find out more
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by sabyna(f): 11:00am On May 08, 2013
ARE YOU JOBLESS, BROKE OR LOOKING OR MORE SOURCES OF INCOME?.. IF YES THEN YOUR AT THE RIGHT PLACE.
ARE YOU BASED IN ABUJA OR KADUNA? IF YES THEN YOU CAN BECOME A MARKETER OF HOT SELLING WIREWORK JEWELRY THE MARKET DEMAND IS VERY HIGH AND THE PROFIT MARGIN ALSO MINDBLOWING. YOU CAN ALSO LEARN HOW TO MAKE WIREWORK JEWELRY. cool FOR MORE DETAILS SEND AN EMAIL TO Sabinaaiki2000@gmail.com or call 08189285878
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by pcnwamadi(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2013
Krosslife: All these paypal account ebook stuffs should be thrown into the trash can. Most innocent people have fallen victims of this scams and have parted with their hard earned money on different occasions. I myself had opened two paypal accounts using external ips. Subsequently, the two accounts were frozen by paypal on no obvious reason with about $625 locked in the accounts. I think it is time to tell our people that paypal do not want to see our face or transacting with them for reasons best known to you and me. And that there is not shortcut to it or you regret later.

U ve said it all.. Gbam
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by resphanto(m): 3:45am On Jun 05, 2015
This post is unavailable
Re: Introduce Your Small Online Business Here! by hubreality(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Affordable SEO Marketplace with over 2000 SEO Experts - http://seoexpertshub.com/positive-ratings/blog-comments

(1) (Reply)

Summer Vac Is Here. Train With Tsoule Events (the Events Manager Of D Year 2011) / All Company Used Computer UPS Available At Lowest Prices / Chicken Battery Cage Manufacturer With Representative In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.