Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,648 members, 7,921,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:09 AM

Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? (23430 Views)

Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking / Are Girls Who Help Their Boyfriend On His Home Chore Really Consider As A Slave? / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

The girl has nice smooth legs and the dude in the pic aint complaining. Chubby girls get love everyday.

exactly!
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

The girl has nice smooth legs and the dude in the pic aint complaining. Chubby girls get love everyday.
The blunt truth grin grin
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by honeric01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

yes, because they don't worry the guy over latest clothes/shoes/bags/eyelashes e.t.c
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2010
^^ who told u??

they even have the most worry- cos there things dont come to priarmani!!

they have to shop in some next whacktastic store- with extortionate prices!!!
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by honeric01(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2010
Nah they don't or have you been with one before?

most of them do their shopping on their own and wouldn't worry their man to go with them.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ pix, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAd!! Now thats what i call [size=16pt]OKE GADA[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2010
o if its the man following them i cant say

even that little denim suit mustve cost her allota money! grin grin grin

i no envy her at all!
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by InesQor(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2010
@scooby1:  shocked shocked shocked shocked That picture is very disturbing (she's a nightmare)!!!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It has been said that one man's meat is another man's poison, but that man has taken 10 men's meat at once  grin grin grin  cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic: I have never liked "fat", and I think "fat" can only be defined when apart from the gal's body measurements and weight, I know the gal's height and also the amount of curvature i.e. can the gal's body features be distinguished or is it a fluid and continuous blob  undecided?
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2010
InesQor:

@scooby1:  shocked shocked shocked shocked That picture is very disturbing (she's a nightmare)!!!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I[b]t has been said that one man's meat is another man's poison, but that man has taken 10 men's meat at once  grin grin grin  cheesy cheesy cheesy[/b]

@topic: I have never liked "fat", and I think "fat" can only be defined when apart from the gal's body measurements and weight, I know the gal's height and also the amount of curvature i.e. can the gal's body features be distinguished or is it a fluid and continuous blob  undecided?
grin grin grin well said grin grin grin
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by MrsSiena1(f): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
rokiatu:

very well answered sir. If you were not married, I would have proposed long ago grin

Mrs Siena, my compliments to you sha, I do not mean any harm.

Lol Roky, that's ok, no offense taken. How are you doing? Love the shoes.  smiley
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by honeric01(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Lol Roky, that's ok, no offense taken. How are you doing? Love the shoes.  smiley

madam, ur hubby is safe ok? grin grin grin
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Lol Roky, that's ok, no offense taken. How are you doing? Love the shoes.  smiley
Thank you.

Match made in heaven U and Mr Siena smiley
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Benboye(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
[quote author=ayettymama link=topic=423638.msg5818366#msg5818366 1270227304
o if its the man following them i cant say

even that little denim suit mustve cost her allota money! grin grin grin

i no envy her at all!
[i can only av a fat girl 4 a girlfriend nt a wife, cos she loses shape wen she borns][/quote]
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by tpiah: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2010
i can only av a fat girl 4 a girlfriend nt a wife

famous last words before becoming mr fat girl's husband

at least you can have, not so?
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by platinumnk(f): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2010
and yet again Siena is the only male to talk sense, my gosh Siena u need to open a school to tutor these boys! undecided
mrs siena ure a truely lucky woman- total package man. wink
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by InesQor(m): 2:39am On Apr 03, 2010
^^^ Dont lose some hair over it yet! cheesy

Siena was once where "the rest of us" are right now. He got "there" because he kept at it. I, for instance, know NOTHING about dress sizes. What's a size 14? LOL. There are many aspects I don't know about "these things" but I'm always ready to learn anyway.

@Mrs Siena: I love your username! grin
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 03, 2010
platinumnk:

and yet again Siena is the only male to talk sense, my gosh Siena u need to open a school to tutor these boys! undecided
mrs siena ure a truely lucky woman- total package man. wink

lol he simply said what you wanted to hear. I dont see the sense in what he said . . . no pun intended.

A woman size 18 will weigh roughly 200 lbs, at 5ft 10ins she would have a BMI of 29 . . . that is overweight and borderline obese.

A woman size 14 will weigh around 149 - 150lbs depending . . . at a height of 5ft 2ins her BMI would be 27.2. That is clearly overweight.

Women with a BMI of over 26 are at high risk of developing diabetes, cardiovascular problems and are more prone to eclampsia during pregnancy. Siena can say the right things on the web, unfortunately he wont be there when you're paying the price for your own greed and indiscipline.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 2:49am On Apr 03, 2010
*rolls eyes* here we go
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by InesQor(m): 2:54am On Apr 03, 2010
Laff wan kill me for hia! grin

I am very willing to learn, and since Dr. Davidylan has spoken, is there any other Doctor or other pro to refute/support his claims?
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 2:57am On Apr 03, 2010
the poster asked what the 'boys' considered fat
she didnt ask for the oxford definition of fat
she didnt say 'medical advice on obesity pls'
again i reiterate she didnt ask for a wikipedia breakdown on bmi
sienna answered her question!
inqesor ur a comp expert google it urself!
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by tubabie(f): 3:01am On Apr 03, 2010
davidylan:

lol he simply said what you wanted to hear. I dont see the sense in what he said . . . no pun intended.

A woman size 18 will weigh roughly 200 lbs, at 5ft 10ins she would have a BMI of 29 . . . that is overweight and borderline obese.

A woman size 14 will weigh around 149 - 150lbs depending . . . at a height of 5ft 2ins her BMI would be 27.2. That is clearly overweight.

Women with a BMI of over 26 are at high risk of developing diabetes, cardiovascular problems and are more prone to eclampsia during pregnancy. Siena can say the right things on the web, unfortunately he wont be there when you're paying the price for your own greed and indiscipline.

Hmm not so,  BMI is not a good predictor of diabetes risk, because its just a relationship/ratio between the height and the weight and not the fat distribution.The Circumference of the waist of the person in question is a better predictor of  diabetes.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 03, 2010
ayettymama:

the poster asked what the 'boys' considered fat
she didnt ask for the oxford definition of fat
she didnt say 'medical advice on obesity pls'
again i reiterate she didnt ask for a wikipedia breakdown on bmi
sienna answered her question!
inqesor your a comp expert google it urself!

The irony here is that even you acknowledge one thing - the poster asked what the BOYS considered fat. Considering you're not a boy, you responding on this thread is baffling.

Neither did the poster ask that you enforce her "invisible rules". You are squarely at liberty to peruse and move on.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by chic2pimp(m): 3:01am On Apr 03, 2010
davidylan:

I know that bit ain't meant to be funny but it got me ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 03, 2010
tubabie:

Hmm not so,  BMI is not a good predictor of diabetes risk, because its just a relationship/ratio between the height and the weight and not the fat distribution.The Circumference of the waist of the person in question is a better predictor of  diabetes.

You would be partially correct except fat distribution in women above the age of puberty tends to center around the waistline and hips.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by InesQor(m): 3:05am On Apr 03, 2010
@ayettymama: last time I checked, Google wont tell anyone what "Nigerian BOYS" consider as fat. Neither is Siena, by himself, "Nigerian boys". Im gathering diverse opinions here, if you dont mind.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by tubabie(f): 3:08am On Apr 03, 2010
davidylan:

You would be partially correct except fat distribution in women above the age of puberty tends to center around the waistline and hips.

Yes well for pear -shaped ladies they are at less risk then than apple-shaped ladies. It just points us to the fact that the circumference of the waist is the better predictor whether or not one is considered overweight according to BMI.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 3:09am On Apr 03, 2010
im repeatin what the op said, she also said ladies can add thier opinion

one thing i can say is sienna proves the huuuge gap btn boys and men on this forum
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 3:10am On Apr 03, 2010
u was askin for a medical opinion?? not a nigerianmen/bois one!

ahhhh if u want the africanised scientific opinion

carryon!
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by chic2pimp(m): 3:11am On Apr 03, 2010
ayettymama:

one thing i can say is sienna proves the huuuge gap btn boys and men on this forum
I beg to differ.
Don't get me wrong Siena is mature alright but I think this boils down to him saying what y'all want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by InesQor(m): 3:14am On Apr 03, 2010
Thanks, tubabie. smiley The pear/apple shape was what I was trying to refer to when I said height/weight (thus BMI) and "curvature" (haha) will help me make a better judgment.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 03, 2010
tubabie:

Yes well for pear -shaped ladies they are at less risk then than apple-shaped ladies. It just points us to the fact that the circumference of the waist is the better predictor whether or not one is considered overweight according to BMI.

lol i've never heard where female risk to fat-related diseases is determined by the fruit shapes.  grin The truth is even women who dont appear "fat" physically may be less healthy than muscle-bound females. At the end of the day its the abdominal fat/muscle ratio that counts. On that score i give it to you.

ayettymama:

I could just as well say that comparing your comments to those of ohsisi's for example simply proves the wide chasm that exists between real women and the numerous pre-adolescent girls on this forum.

See, gone are the days this type of comment would set me thinking. I've been here long enough to realise it has lost its value since every silly air-head now regurgitates it at the slightest whim. I wont be surprised if you and your ilk start misusing words like "maturity" anytime from now. Its like listening to a broken record. Its only funny because you just look at the caliber of folks making the comments and shake your head in disbelief.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Pweety4me(f): 3:16am On Apr 03, 2010
@OP there are some over-weight pple who look attractive ya know?(not dat i am 1) undecided aslong as she is not overeating,out of shape,exposing dem areas of "fatness" and can carry herself well then it's all gud. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) / "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? / Relationship Mistakes You Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.