Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. (2125 Views)

I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Hykis(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
NifemiKolade:
Hello nairalanders, please I need y'all to advice me on this particular issue that has troubled me for quite a while.

Damilola was a girl I love so much and I promised myself she's gonna be my Mrs even though a lot of challenges rocked the relationship, we went stronger and does everything together whenever we are together. I am 25 and she's 23. She's schooling at a college in osun state, I'm in my finals at OAU. In one of my visits to her school, I told her we need to concentrate more on our spiritual lives and stop having sex till marriage. She agreed and said we gonna do it together, helping each other get stronger. After 2months,everything about her changed. She stopped calling and even her number wasn't reachable. I tried to get in touch with a guy who lives in the same hotel with her only to discover that the guy and her have been having an affair. I was so angry and dumbfounded cos she always introduce the guy to me whenever I visit saying d guy is a good guy.
I just moved on. Then she called me on my bday and since then, even though I didn't call her back since then I still can't get her off my mind.

Dear friends, how do you think I can get over her and move on with my life.

Guy d only reason d girl left u for dat guy is dat u stop avin sex with her nd she later on discovered d other guy could be giving it to her....

forget her, just let her go....think abundantly!
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by iykekelvins(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Ayam fine.
What does your personal text say?
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by BabbanBura(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
ibkkk:
I'm seeing this in a different perspective,honestly. You shouldn't have started what you cannot finish. You started having sex with her and suddenly told her you people should stop...you think it's that easy? Its as hard as weaning a baby smiley

Sorry,sha!

Is that so?
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
iykekelvins:
What does your personal text say?
Its Spanish.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nedfed(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Op all you need is a prayer
Oya type amen to this prayer below

Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
classicMan22:
look who is giving advice I have die cheesy
Keep laughing at your idiosyncrasies.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Keep laughing at your idiosyncrasies.
I will laugh my dear,any advice u gave to anyone is doom.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by ibkkk(f): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
BabbanBura:

Is that so?

Yeske grin

Its a lesson to you,don't start what you won't finish smiley

I won't let you put me on a loooong thing smiley
You hear?
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by habsydiamond(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oloju kokoro ni e...gboju....if u've moved on....let her go there are better babes out there waiting for suitors....go grab Ur copy nowwwwww!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by BabbanBura(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
ibkkk:

Yeske grin

Its a lesson to you,don't start what you won't finish smiley

I won't let you put me on a loooong thing smiley
You hear?

Yes ma. hope say when i agree to stop fucking you won't turn to that guy next door?
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by ibkkk(f): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
BabbanBura:

Yes ma. hope say when i agree to stop fucking you won't turn to that guy next door?

That's exactly what's gonna happen. wink smiley
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by BabbanBura(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
ibkkk:

That's exactly what's gonna happen. wink smiley

Then the op's way on point
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Op everyone is saying. Let her go. Can't u just stop loving her!

But we both know it's not that easy, and especially if she's meant for u on the long run.

For now try remove your mind from there but remember nobody knows tomorrow and no one knows who they will eventually marry or end up with. Until the day of " I do".
Her cheating on u today does not mean she will forever cheat on u if u accept her back. It doesn't work like that in all cases. Relax focus on friendships and your career. With time, the whole scenario will be clearer to you.
My dear life itself is a mystery.

1 Like

Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by iykekelvins(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Its Spanish.
U speak Spanish?
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by BabbanBura(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2018
ibkkk:
I'm seeing this in a different perspective,honestly. You shouldn't have started what you cannot finish. You started having sex with her and suddenly told her you people should stop...you think it's that easy? Its as hard as weaning a baby smiley

Sorry,sha!

How many you don weaned?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Definition Of A Gentleman! / How Masturbation Affected My Sex Life After Marriage(read True Story) / See How My Father Chased Away My Very Rich fiance (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.